PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

Peggyblue

Silver Member
Well I am 5 ft 7 and (in a whisper voice) 17 stone 8. The heaviest I have ever been in my life. I have 3 children (twins who are 7 and my youngest who is 6) and my partner (still no bling-bling ring which is a tad depressing but hiding that well.) my partner is drop dead gorgeous without a pic of fat on him!!!! He loves me at any size and supports me in every decision I make including lipotrim.

We are all just back from a four week amazing holiday in morocco and Spain and I felt good as I really had lovely clothes (size 18 though :-() but some of the photographs have really put the whole thing on a downer - fat legs and bingo arms and round tummy!!! The camera never lies :-(. We hope to go again for a week in December and so I really want the photographs to tell a different story.

This diary , I hope, will show that I can achieve my goals and face the temptations head on and with the odd blow out on here rather than eating something. Please support me when this happens. :-(

This is day 3 for me and I have had my ups and downs but I have remained 100 percent and even attempting to drink more water - 2 litres down and the night is still young.

My weigh in day is Tuesday.... Can't wait to get the first one over with!!! Roll on Tuesday. Is it just me or are the days much longer on Lipotrim?

My first long term goal is to get down to 14.8 so that is 3 stone down. I hope to get there by Christmas. Then I will set my second goal in January.
My short term goal is to get to the 16s and leave the 17s forever!!! I need to get 9lbs off to achieve that. Fingers crossed.

Will write more soon... Thank you for reading my blurb...

Day 4 and up early yet again! Dry mouth and yawning a lot. I'm taking one day at a time to get to tuesday. My bones feel sore. I look thinner - is that possible? Especially around my face.

Hi I'm new to this site but not new to slimming lol I'm on day 6 and I feel better than the first 4 days I was starving.had headaches pains everywhere that's gone now thank god scared of weigh day as if don't lose weight quickly not happy lol

I'm determined to keep believing that we will be strong and we will lose weight - in fact loads of weight! Let's stay strong .

Monday...I am one of these that can't lose it quick enough I want a quick fix to be thin overnight lol when I had my last baby i went down to 12.4 without any effort its when I go on anti depressants I just pile on the weight .

I want the quick fix too!!! I wish! Well we will see this as our fix - lipotrim!!! Ye-ha!!! I want the weight to fall off each week and to keep going until goal.

Yes me too! If I wake up in the morning my bones feel sore but once I'm out of bed I'm ok. Then I'm happy as I know I survived the day before. Hope that makes sense. Dreams r weird too. Think I'm sleeping better though.

Do you get food dreams yet? I had them for about 3 weeks lol. All sorts of random things too... like dreaming I wake up in the middle of the night with my head in the fridge having eaten its entire contents... haha

Day 5 was very good. Love drinking the water too - filled my fridge with Volvic bottled still water and now down to my last one. Will refill bottles with normal tap water and leave for tomorrow. Watching tv now as need to chill out after a major cleaning spree of my house. Day 6 tomorrow and I no longer feel hungry. Happy days :). :).

Bought the washing machine - it arrives on WEdnesday!! Going to change my garage into a cool laundry room. That is my next thing to avoid food - not only will I be slim by Christmas - but my house will look amazing too. Lol

Weigh in and 11 pounds off! I'm shocked! That means I'm now 16.11. New mini goal set to get to the 15s. So here is to getting 12 pounds off over the next couple of weeks!!! Watch this space"........

Back