Penguin's waddle to slim. Start Date 5th November

Hello all.

I'm starting slim and save on Monday. I was supposed to start it before but I've had other peoples things to worry about. Anyways, I'm now thinking of myself and throwing myself into making myself feel better, ending my battle with food. It's up to me, right!

I need to loose 2 stone.

Is it possible to do that in a month? Any tips to help me through my first few days?

All advice appreciated. Also how do I upload a photo? I'm ssssoooooooo new to all this! Ta

Sunday. Last day of naughty. I'm not going mad today and I'm not going to drink red wine with my Sunday roast. Alcohol gives me the hungover munches!

I've got a new book to take my mind off the first few days and I'm looking forward to I'm a celebrity. Also I'm going to use these forums.

Good luck everyone xx

Hi best of luck on your journey :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 1 of the skinny bird diet.

I think I'm gonna wait until I'm hungry to have my first...... Would this be wise or is it better to have a breakfast'?

Woohoo we can do this! we will be skinny birds before we know it and back on the town. Love you from your fellow Waddler ;-)

Day one. Nearly over. I've had 3. Porridge, yum. Bar, yum. And chilli. Not so yum. Looking forward to a chocolate shake later. :) lots of water. Easier than I thought!!

Already picked out my lovely Xmas outfit.

You can add more chilli and garlic to your chilli pack? I certainly do!

EximiusAstrum said:
Hi, I'm starting the diet on Monday 12th so will follow your thread to know what to expect in my first week :) good luck

Good luck! Day one is over and I'm a little hungry so I'm going to bed.

For me so far I've drank lots of water and I think that helps.

Good luck for Monday. Let me know how it goes

trustapenguin said:
I'm finding it so hard today (day 2)

Help!

Power through hun come day 4 ketosis will kick in and it will be all worth it when u step on the scales for week one i promise :)

Have a bath read a book change your environment (go for a walk) and last resort - have an extra pack. X

WillpowerWoman said:
Power through hun come day 4 ketosis will kick in and it will be all worth it when u step on the scales for week one i promise :)

Have a bath read a book change your environment (go for a walk) and last resort - have an extra pack. X

Thank you!!!

I will power through. I already feel better in my body so I can't wait for after ketosis. So if I was to have an extra one? It wouldn't ruin it? Stop me from going into keto?

trustapenguin said:
Thank you!!!

I will power through. I already feel better in my body so I can't wait for after ketosis. So if I was to have an extra one? It wouldn't ruin it? Stop me from going into keto?

Better to have an extra pack than a binge hun and no one extra pack won't do any harm.

Whenever I feel like giving in I just remind myself That I want to fit in that green dress (see my profile pic) more than I want chocolate (usually my weakness) :)

Make some swede chips? I'm just about to post a pic!

And what willpower woman said... She's right!

I'm finding it hard. :(

I was so close to eating my daughters pizza crusts (he gives them to me) but I didn't! So hard though. I've never been in ketosis. I'm looking forward to my appetite going.

I've had 4. Porridge, spicy slag and spinach. Mac cheese and spinach and swede chips. I put load of chilli flakes on them. Yum. So much water you wouldn't believe! I'll see how I feel later.

I'm craving carbs.

Thank for all your help guys, you're keeping me motivated xxxxx

Back