people in maintenance , did you get to your goal

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by 10stonesize10, 30 January 2007 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

or how close before starting ? should I get to my "Goal" or should I start in maintenance a bit before that ? stone ? 1/2 stone ? I know you lose in maintenance ? Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi 10stonesize10,
    I have just started management in LL. My LLC said that our goal wieght should be less 4lbs to allow for any weight that you put on. So I want to remain at about 10.4stones so my goal weight was 10stones. I hope this makes sense hun.
    Good Luck.
    xx

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I did it a bit different, I had a SS stopping weight of 11st, this was so I knew I would never ever go above that again in my whole entire life!!!!!

Once I hit that I then went to maintainence, and have been eating "normally!" since doing the stages, I am still around 4lbs under that 11st, I havent gained or ever been above that 11st.

I had to set myself a goal that I would hit without any sabbotaging, and its worked for me, my ideal weight is probably what I am now, maybe 2 or 3lbs lower but after losing 5st, then whats 2lbs!!! As long as I never ever go above 11st again then Im happy ;)

5. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mine is very similar to canireallydothis.

My target was 10st 7lb, started maintenace when got to about 10st 11 ish. (I did CD).

I gradually started to introduce foods, and now follow the Weight watchers points system.

I am currently 10st 7lbs...so have lost those final few pounds while on maintenance. I am aiming to get a bit lower now though as I want 10st 7lb to be my higher limit.

Deb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.