people in maintenance , did you get to your goal

Hi 10stonesize10,
I have just started management in LL. My LLC said that our goal wieght should be less 4lbs to allow for any weight that you put on. So I want to remain at about 10.4stones so my goal weight was 10stones. I hope this makes sense hun.
Good Luck.
xx

I did it a bit different, I had a SS stopping weight of 11st, this was so I knew I would never ever go above that again in my whole entire life!!!!!

Once I hit that I then went to maintainence, and have been eating "normally!" since doing the stages, I am still around 4lbs under that 11st, I havent gained or ever been above that 11st.

I had to set myself a goal that I would hit without any sabbotaging, and its worked for me, my ideal weight is probably what I am now, maybe 2 or 3lbs lower but after losing 5st, then whats 2lbs!!! As long as I never ever go above 11st again then Im happy ;)

I did it a bit different, I had a SS stopping weight of 11st, this was so I knew I would never ever go above that again in my whole entire life!!!!!

Once I hit that I then went to maintainence, and have been eating "normally!" since doing the stages, I am still around 4lbs under that 11st, I havent gained or ever been above that 11st.

I had to set myself a goal that I would hit without any sabbotaging, and its worked for me, my ideal weight is probably what I am now, maybe 2 or 3lbs lower but after losing 5st, then whats 2lbs!!! As long as I never ever go above 11st again then Im happy ;)

Mine is very similar to canireallydothis.

My target was 10st 7lb, started maintenace when got to about 10st 11 ish. (I did CD).

I gradually started to introduce foods, and now follow the Weight watchers points system.

I am currently 10st 7lbs...so have lost those final few pounds while on maintenance. I am aiming to get a bit lower now though as I want 10st 7lb to be my higher limit.

Deb x

Back