People who mention 'picking'

lorlorx

I have just been reading through some threads on this board, as I am starting tomorrow (thought my pack would arrive today but i was mistaken!) and I notice some people saying 'ooo well my tummy was rumbling so i had >enter little snack here<' and another saying about adding non exante porridge oats to a shake. doesnt that defeat the object of the plan if you are doing ts 100%? I thought i had read enough to understand what I was doing but now this has confused me a bit :(

If your doing TS, your not meant to have any food what so ever, just Exante stuff. However, if you do add food in, you will probably still lose weight because of the calorie deficit, but yes, it defeats the purpose of the diet as it's a Ketosis diet x

Yeah, I kinda think it defeats the object. I'm 100% all the way cause I want to get there and get back to "real life" as quickly as possible. I don't even have come zero or the other things we're "allowed"

To me, if I'm doing something as extreme as a VLCD I'm gonna get it done and get out of here - no point prolonging the agony ;)

L xox

Someone suggested adding porridge oats to Exante porridge :eek: Seriously? Why would you do that?

I know. Thing is, if you do it tough for the first week - its fine then. It's literally 5 days ish where it's a bit hard but that'll when my motivation is highest as I've just started so never really been a problem for me. Mind you, TS and porridge is probably still a lot lower than our usual diets ;)

I think its hard for some people, like me Im the sort of person who likes to eat food so going suddenly from eating alot to 3 exante products a day is a shock to your system, I dont think theres anything wrong, with adding a little thing here or there and then cutting it out completely, because then your body gets used to the lack of food so its not a major deal on it when you suddenly stop the "treat" a day

Yeah I can see what you are saying but I love food and I think the opposite will work for me, i will have to cut off completely cos having a little snack with lead to thinking oh well i can have this n this, im paying to do this completely cos I want good losses so i want to give it a go properly. I feel like eating any food will defeat the object for me and I could do other diets whilst eating low cal and lose the weight slower xx

I am the same to be honest. I could go "oh I will have this" wants I have that 1 I want more and then cant stop pigging out lol. when i last tried this I had sugar free water ice lollies in my freezer which was 1 calorie per 2, I went mental used to have 10 at night at only 5-6 calories per 10 lol

Back