People who try to sabotage you!

sahragillani

So my diet is goin awsome i not even managed to do total solutions will eat bit of grilled chicken or boiled egg bit of tuna from the can...dont want to break ketosis!
I have lost a few lbs and like 2%body fat so im lookin slimmer from my face and stuff.
Now to the rant!....why is it when peopke know your on a food replacement programme they try to talk about food all the time! Try get you to cheat! I just remember thr firsy few days of leavin carbs hell! Potatoes and bread and biscuits and crisps got me here! Why would i want to endurr that again! Taken me sooo long to get here! To give it my 100% i wont give in this time! Im sick of bein this size :(:mad:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Totally agree Sahra - there are some really rotten people out there. The last time I did a VLCD I went to a friend's BBQ, and her partner thought it was hilarious to point out to everybody there that I was on some 'crackpot starvation diet' and spent the remainder of the evening bringing me plates of food (which he wouldn't even do when I'm eating) to draw attention to me. Dipstick. Still - I lost three stones, and he's still a dipstick, so I got the last laugh! :D :D :D

Hold your head high and tell people you need to lose weight for your health, and that this diet is making you happier and healthier, would they rather you stayed fat and unhappy, or what? And watch themselves try to talk their way out of that one! Glad it's going well. :)

Awwww thanks waterworks! Im trying to work my way into total solutions and omg im using every bit of will power! Soooo glad i found this site! Baf enough i work in a restaurant then people trying to shove food in my face is even worse! I know in the end 6months from now im gona have the last laugh!

You sure will. :D You'll find the urge to eat will leave you after a while - I started off exactly the same way as you have, and now never feel hungry enough to bother about food, but I wouldn't have lasted that first couple of weeks without nibbling something.

Thank you!!!!! Thats soooo encouraging to hear! I thought i was being bit super weak havin off egg and bit of chicken! Now i have hope! Yay! 3stones well done you! Whats your goal?

I think I would have told him to FRO and stop being such a pathetic human being.

Totally agree Sahra - there are some really rotten people out there. The last time I did a VLCD I went to a friend's BBQ, and her partner thought it was hilarious to point out to everybody there that I was on some 'crackpot starvation diet' and spent the remainder of the evening bringing me plates of food (which he wouldn't even do when I'm eating) to draw attention to me. Dipstick. Still - I lost three stones, and he's still a dipstick, so I got the last laugh! :D :D :D

Hold your head high and tell people you need to lose weight for your health, and that this diet is making you happier and healthier, would they rather you stayed fat and unhappy, or what? And watch themselves try to talk their way out of that one! Glad it's going well. :)

Hi guys! I started Total Solutions on Saturday, I am 3 days in.... please tell me this gets easier!!!?

I only have a stone to lose, I am not THAT overweight, Hoping to get from 10 stone to 9 stone in 6 weeks for my wedding - do you think this is possible?

Well done on you hard work so far! x

I didn't have that much to lose really....started at 11st and have got down to 10st in 3 weeks and I'm hoping to get down to 9st 7lbs! So I'd say anything is possible but you've just got to have the will power to do it because the first week will make or break you! x

Wow thats awsome! Im on week two of working solutions workin my way into total solutions in it for the long term got about 4 stone to lose which feels like a.mountain!

I do the same as you Sarah, when I feel a bit peckish I munch a bit of chicken, cheese, egg or meat! It possibly may have slowed down my weight loss a bit but its kept me on the straight and narrow by having a little bit of normal food!! Still love the bars and shakes but the meals repulse me now, I find them overpowering on flavor, and the soup texture makes me gag!! Lol!! xx

Sahra I mean, damn autocorrect!!! :)

@waterworks omg i dont like the soups! And the porridge apple and cinnamon toooo sweet for me! Its like wall papper paste lol the meals i can cope with for now but im on week two lol the shakes i can drink with ice and some coffee thats nice! Because of my job i like run around litterally on my feet for 10hrs by so total solutions right off the bat would make me pasd out! Lol i got a body bug arm band according to that bad boy i burn a average of 3000 calls a day my prob was i was over eating and then either maintaining bigger weight or just gaining thinking i could eat fast food :what: i like the calorie ristriction of exante and the not thinking oh crap what am i gona eat i knw ok if i eat three meal packs and snack of egg or chicken i will get some kind of loss

Wow!! That is some burn you must do!! I used to be a carer and was on my feet all day and that's when I was slimmer....since I switched jobs to a well known NHS call centre, I've been sat on my bum and have got fat!! Luckily I'm leaving to a more hands on role in the community next week so hopefully that will help with burning some cals off!! I agree with the porridge, Ive shoved my soup and meals in a plastic bag in the cupboard so I haven't got to look at them, I can't bear it!!! Haha!! xx

Ya i work at heathrow its busy non stop! I do 10 hr plus shifts and get 20min break! Its full on! The days i work i burn and eat loads chips burger whatever lol but days i dont work i still eat like a beast hence the weight gain! And shift work too soo that plays havoc! I find desk jobs hard to do i gota be up and moving about constantly or i get bored

So girls at work have started to notice i lost weight and they are like eat this eat that oh do the paul mackenna diet uncan have what you want... i said actually im doin just fine you just told me omg you look great so what im doin is working

Yeah I've always done shift work, it's impossible to maintain a healthy diet I find! Having a sandwich at 3am in the morning can't be good for you!! Lol! But thankfully this diet has worked wonders!! It's great when people tell you how good you look, great confidence boost! My OH is so impressed that he's cutting his carbs too and keeps jumping on the scales every morning to tell me how much he's lost!! Lol. Yeah desk jobs aren't for me, that's why I'm going back into healthcare, never a dull moment!!! x

Back