Peoples views on slim and save???

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I am thinking of maybe doing this for 6 weeks?

I'm currently 12.12 after losing 4 stone through healthy eating etc however I'm getting a tad impatient

So is there anyone out there who maybe start at a similar weight or lower and what results you got and time taken etc???

I ideally want to lose another 3 stone..... Is this possible?

xxxx thanks in advance

I didn't start at the same weight as you but I have been through your weight and ended up at goal. If you stick to SnS you should lose an average of one stone a month. I lost 9 stone in 11 months but I increased the calories for the last 4 months - otherwise I would have finished in 9 months.

I too have been on slim and save a while... i cant recomend it enough.... Best diet I've ever done... and i've done a few believe me lol...

X

Thanks ladies...

I just don't know what to do, I currently do Paleo which is low to no carbs basically and I've not done bad on it and the actually eating suits me massively because arns hurt my stomach an I'm happy with not eating them daily.
But I've 3 more stone to lose and I am not sure I can put up with the slowness of weight loss if I continue on Paleo? Ok I lose nearly every week unless I've had a heavy week end of partying but it's once in a blue moon really.

I just want to achieve my weight loss goal but not put weight back on when I return to eating solids? Does that make sense, I don't think I will ever go back to eating carbs on a daily basis so kinda k ow how to control weight gain as it is but at 10 stone I'll have to be stricter.

What har you girls found at goal happens? Loads of weight gain or not?

I was looking at is t TFR? Because I gathered if I then craved some food I could have some protein and drop a shake..

I dunno I'm in turmoil.... Happy with the way I eat now and I do lose but would really like some bigger losses and it happen quicker?!

Lauratheloop said:
Thanks ladies...

I just don't know what to do, I currently do Paleo which is low to no carbs basically and I've not done bad on it and the actually eating suits me massively because arns hurt my stomach an I'm happy with not eating them daily.
But I've 3 more stone to lose and I am not sure I can put up with the slowness of weight loss if I continue on Paleo? Ok I lose nearly every week unless I've had a heavy week end of partying but it's once in a blue moon really.

I just want to achieve my weight loss goal but not put weight back on when I return to eating solids? Does that make sense, I don't think I will ever go back to eating carbs on a daily basis so kinda k ow how to control weight gain as it is but at 10 stone I'll have to be stricter.

What har you girls found at goal happens? Loads of weight gain or not?

I was looking at is t TFR? Because I gathered if I then craved some food I could have some protein and drop a shake..

I dunno I'm in turmoil.... Happy with the way I eat now and I do lose but would really like some bigger losses and it happen quicker?!

It's up to you - I am at goal now and doing a slow refeed. I'l looking to eat in a low GL way - which ought to smooth out blood sugar levels and reduce carb cravings. I haven't put loads of weight on yet - but I've only been at goal for 6 weeks! I don't think you're more likely to put it on just because you did some VLCD. My body fat is 22.5% (which is in the fitness range) despite having done very little exercise before reaching goal. I'm considering using some of the Dukan approach too. Feel free to look at my diary in the refeed forum for SnS if you're interested as I've written on there about my approach to maintenance.

Thanks hun.... 6 weeks is amazing because if you have maintain for that long your obviously doing something right!!!

Well done and thank you

Deezer said:
I too have been on slim and save a while... i cant recomend it enough.... Best diet I've ever done... and i've done a few believe me lol...

X

Yep, I agree with Deezer. Easiest and hardest all rolled into one, but definitely the best x

Back