Peppermint ice lollies =)

Hi there everyone, I only just joined the forum yesterday, also started lipotrim diet yesterday (Day 2 today, yaayy!!). At the moment i'm too excited to give in to huger pangs or chocolate cravings:bliss:and hopefully ketosis will kick in when the excitement starts to fade!!
Im here for the same reason everyone else is, to lose some weight!! But also to look good for graduation:party0011: :giggle:and most importantly to let this lead me onto a new healthy lifestyle!! SO EXCITED!!

I had a look at all the recipes yesterday, are we really allowed to use listerine original mouth strips ?? and what about black pepper and chilli powder in chicken soup crisps ??
So, while i enjoyed a peppermint tea earlier today :)heartpump: love love love leaf teas!!! jasmine green tea mmmmm :bananalove:) i thought how about a peppermint ice lolly to go with the weather! Gonna try tonight by making peppermint tea, filling the ice lolly maker and putting into freezer!!
will taste tomorrow and let you all know how it goes!

ps. please excuse the use of so many smileys, too excited!!

That's a great idea about the lollies, might try that myself. Would be good to chew on them too instead of plain ice

i tried the peppermint icelollies. they were very refreshing but a bit strong so will keep the teabag soaked for fewer mins the next time around! but it was definitely good to have something different tho :)

Back