Peppermint Tea

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MissVampy, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. MissVampy

MissVampy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When I found out I had to drink water I thought oh no way thats going to be my biggest downfall. So I started to look at teas. I bought Peppermint and Nettle Tea and normal Peppermint tea. I was told to just drink tea made of leaves in it. I know Peppermint Tea just has leaves but what of the Peppermint and Nettle. I bought twinings tea and all it says is nettle and peppermint on the back. It gives no other information. I really like the peppermint tea and it does help me reach my water goal as I find it hard to drink 2-4litres of water a day even though I am completely used to water now. I would prefer water now to a can of coke and I dont think I would be saying that in a million years. Any advice. Thanks
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The nettle teas fine, so long as its not from flowers or fruit you're ok. I used to drink green tea with lemon, cant anymore and not really keen on plain green tea. Ill stick to the water i think!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.