Perfect dukan week?

Nina41

If we were to do the most perfect dukan diet week, how would that be?
No tolerates at all,
30 min exercise every day
No diet coke
Very little dairy

Am I right?
Is there anything missing?

Lots and lots of protein?

I'm very tempted to try this, after all it would only be for a week - anyone else up for it?:D

Yes! Let's do it!

How about next week we all do this challenge? Starting Monday 23rd January

> Is there anything missing?

Some treats? No, not food treats, some of those other treats which make life sweeter.

For me that might be a new recipe (Dukan, obvs), or an luxurious cut of meat, a new green tea or coffee blend, foot massage, or coffee with friends, or a film, or making time for a book I've meant to read for ages.

I think the perfect Dukan week is one where we embrace pleasure, including pleasure in food.

Actually - thinking about it, the perfect Dukan week is whatever works for the individual within the wider Dukan rules - completely avoiding tolerated items might make the diet much harder to follow in terms of work or family demands or may trigger a binge out of boredom.

Perfection is what works for you.

I think the perfect Dukan week is any week in which I lose a bit more of this extra weight I am carrying around with me ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A question that definitely gets you thinking. Obviously "perfect" meaning most pure would be as few tolerated foods as possible but that is hard, and it would then be an awful week if you fell off the wagon. Any week where weight is lost is great, and finding pleasure in little things, including food, also makes for a perfect week. Basically, I agree with everyone at once!! Argh, I've confused myself. However, I do feel like a strict week next week out of interest - I wonder whether I would notice a difference in weight loss?

Back