Perfect Sweet?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by zingiber, 31 May 2010 Social URL.

1. zingiber

zingiber Member

Hi there! Could anyone tell me how many syns are in Perfect Sweet (the xylitol you can buy in Waitrose), please? I like it much better than other sweetners, plus it's good for my teeth, so I hope the syns aren't too high. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ktpumps

ktpumps Member

hi

just looked this up online

it's 1/2 syn for 4g.

I use The Groovy food company agave necer in my tea etc - it's 1/2 syn per teaspoon and is lovely - no sweetener taste but just the right amount of sweetness!

HTH:)

4. zingiber

zingiber Member

Ooh thanks for that - nice and low, perfect! :)

Hmm - I've had agave nectar before but hadn't thought of trying it whilst on SW. Thanks for the tip - I'll have to get some.

I like Perfect Sweet because it just tastes sweet - no weird aftertaste, just a kind of 'cool' feeling. I'd recommend it if you've never tried it: it is pricey compared to sugar, though.

5. Vikkiy

Vikkiy New Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just started SW and had the exact same question about Perfect Sweet, I looked up fructose and was very disappointed to find out it had 3 syns per 5g. So this link was great!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.