period of time to lose 6 stone.

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by jenna113, 5 February 2007 Social URL.

1. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

I know everybody is different, but on average how long does it take a person to lose 6 stone on LL?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    If you follow SS to the letter, it is very easy to lose a stone a month. Some people lose more - but a stone a month is very achievable.

4. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi
    I did LL in 2003 and just got my book out to see how long it took me - 6st off took me 25 weeks - but I seemed to lose alot slower than my friend who lost the same amount in just 20 weeks. Obviously everybody is different - but if you try to think of an average of a stone a month you probaly won't be far off - good luck with your journey
    Bev:)

5. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

thanks gals ;)

6. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just a thought Jenna - why don't you start a weight loss diary??? It helps to look back on and see what you've achieved. And even if no-one else reads it (which we will 'cos we're a nosey bunch!!!) you can put down your goals, achievements, thoughts etc.

Also measure yourself and take lots of before photos to compare.

7. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

good idea. im actually starting tomorrow. tonight i have the 1st meeting - tomorrow i officially start.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

:)))))
    jxxx

8. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck!

Set yourself up a ticker too! All motivation!!

9. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Good luck Jenna.... you will literally see yourself transform in your mirror - it's amazing.

The first few days are hard but hang on in there and it's plain sailing after that!

10. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I lost 6 stones in 20 weeks on Cambridge and that was doing 8 weeks of SS then the rest on 790

11. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    It took me 7 months to become 6 stone lighter than I was. Time well spent!! Good luck and this place is just the best for tips and advice!!!
    Good Luck.

12. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi Jenna - I have 6st 9lbs to lose, and set myself a long-term target of June 2010. However fellow CD friends reckon Jan/Feb is acheivable. I started CD SS+ this week. Keep going through the first couple of days - yesterday was not too good with headache and feeling a bit shaky - today is a different story altogether, I feel great, no headache and already can tell and difference! Good luck - keep me posted. Tracey

13. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, I did lighter life in 2008, it took me 26 weeks to lose my six stone, I remember the first five coming off really quickly the lady stone took a little longer - good luck!

14. Daizy

Daizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    Ww
    I'm feeling inspired. Thanks guys x

15. PuppetWitch

PuppetWitch Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a few pounds offa six stone loss in year and a half with Slimming World. I eat all the time, have learnt to cook and have an exciting spice rack! My relationship with food is still a little troubled as I can binge but I am happier and healthier. Good luck x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.