Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

periods after the pill

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by gonabslim79, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    Hi Guys,

I may sound a bit thick but was hoping someone could help me.

I took my last pill on the 1st of july. and then had my normal period which came on the monday (it lasted 7 days and was very heavy compared to my normal 2-3 day ones).

Now i havent bled yet. and i thought that i was supposed to have a 'withdrawal' bleed once my body realised that i wasnt taking the pill anymore.

so was that it? if i work out my cycle from that 1st day of my period i believe i am now in my fertile part. but i am not sure......
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sorry I'm not use at all.. I was on the pill injection for a short time (a year) but came off it 8 years ago.. it took a further year for my cycle to regulate properly which isn't uncommon on the injection.

If you are trying then 'cover your bases' thats what I'd do! lol

4. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

You wont necessary have a withdrawal bleed...I didn't

You had your period on the 6th of July which means you are fertile on 19th July for a couple of days, your discharge will be like the white of an egg and sperm LOVE it like this as they can live up to 5 days in it!!

So you are very fertile at the minute, make the most of it!!

5. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    ahh thats great info. i just wanted to make sure i had my facts right.

thanks for your help!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.