Periods and lipotrim

operationslim31

Hi I just been to my doc who has said because I have had a rapid weight loss, my periods may not regulate it could be tempory anybody else who has lost loads had issues with this I had my coil june ( due to pain) out and since then no periods ( it was only in 8 months) I am not pregnant( condoms) but I am panicking because next yr we want to have a baby anyone ??? Pls

phew glad you mentioned the condoms lol, sorry, just really giggled at that!
I did do a post a few weeks back as i have the coil in and havent had a period for years n years now but started bleeding, only a tad, and only for a day, a friend of mine is also on LT and bleed for a week or so, so it can upset everything is what i think i am trying to say xx

Hi. :)

I can't tell you anything to do with a coil, as I've never had one. About periods regulating though; in 2008 I went from 17st to 10st in 6-7 months and my periods were just as regular as always.

Noitulove said:
Hi. :)

I can't tell you anything to do with a coil, as I've never had one. About periods regulating though; in 2008 I went from 17st to 10st in 6-7 months and my periods were just as regular as always.

That's what I thought, I done this before and never stopped my periods it's so frustrating

Dizzy1968 said:
phew glad you mentioned the condoms lol, sorry, just really giggled at that!
I did do a post a few weeks back as i have the coil in and havent had a period for years n years now but started bleeding, only a tad, and only for a day, a friend of mine is also on LT and bleed for a week or so, so it can upset everything is what i think i am trying to say xx

Lol, I am off now so hopefully if it s that it will settle :/

I've seen quite a few posts with people saying it has made their periods change from what they were like originally. Both starting when they haven't had one for years and stopping also. Everyone's different, I'm sure everything will sort itself out for you when your body has settled down. :)

Noitulove said:
I've seen quite a few posts with people saying it has made their periods change from what they were like originally. Both starting when they haven't had one for years and stopping also. Everyone's different, I'm sure everything will sort itself out for you when your body has settled down. :)

Fingers crossed

I had one on my first week then nothing then toik a break and still nothing but then had one when I restarted five werks later si in total didnt have one for eight weeks,

al30 said:
I had one on my first week then nothing then toik a break and still nothing but then had one when I restarted five werks later si in total didnt have one for eight weeks,

I am coming up for 8 weeks now talk about being stressed out :/

I have really irregular periods anyway because of pcos but the last time I did Lipotrim, it made them really heavy and they lasted for weeks. This time iv had nothing. I'm hoping the weight loss with put my periods back on track like they were years ago do we can try for a baby next year too x

Lipotrim4Me said:
I have really irregular periods anyway because of pcos but the last time I did Lipotrim, it made them really heavy and they lasted for weeks. This time iv had nothing. I'm hoping the weight loss with put my periods back on track like they were years ago do we can try for a baby next year too x

Hope you have more luck than me I still have no period:( I am gutted not even sure I am ovulating , I am due to fly soon ( 2 wks) so I am gonna wait Till I get back then head to gp if nothing by then hopefully she can check my levels see if she can wok out what's happening :(
Best of luck Hun xx

Back