Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    has anyone found period gone strange?i was only on 3 weeks ago and i think im coming on again?are they lighter on this diet??Xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Probably dosn't help but I have found no change in mine...regular as clockwork and no heavier or lighter that before......
  4. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Yes F2F - I came on after just 2 weeks of starting CD and I'm on the pill and was right in the middle of the packet...

When I finished the packet I didn't have any kind of show and now I feel like I might be coming on again - half way through packet again... If I do then I think I might stop taking pills and have 7 day break then start new pack after 7 days..

H x
  5. ava

ava Silver Member

Mine have been a total nightmare, i came on a week before i started cd, then was on for 3 more weeks! Then had a 3 week break and have just had another 2 week period. It's starting to get on my nerves now :(
  6. spooky

spooky Banned

The first month of CD my periods went bananas! I was on for nearly 2 weeks, then a week off, then another one!
    On the up side the last one was fairy light and painless after several years of very painful and very heavy ones.
  7. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world

yes i come on at strange times and i on the pill.:sigh::sigh:

should balance out soon.:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.