Periods

*lesley*

Silver Member
Hi all
I have the implant and have just done 7 days of refeed. However, despite not having a period for 7 years :)eek:) i am now starting to get one.
Anyone else had similar? I've been reading the 100% thread about it but i haven't been 100% for a week now.
I'm going on hols on tuesday so the timing couldn't have been worse :cry::cry::cry:

No, not once you get going. I've found it easier than anything i've tried before, mainly because there are no choices to make with regard to what you are eating, you just have the shakes and thats it :)

I think its because... When you are very over/under weight your body stops your periods....

I have had the implant now for 6 years (Not the same one!!! lol) And would have 1 every 3/4 months but i have been pretty regular after starting LT and the weights coming off!!!

I'm sure i read somewhere that LT makes you really fertile! Not sure how that could happen though!!! x

Hiya, my chenist told me that Lipotrimn has a small amount of Oestrogen in and that can affect our periods, I told him I had a tendency to be quite heavy and painful (since I was sterilised at same time as having my daughter by section 3 1/2 years ago) Plus I also usually get painful ovulation, but last week whilst ovulating I had zero pain! So i`m fully expecting like he said that the Oestrogen could affect my periods and make them lighter.... I was also on Implanon Implant years ago and never had a period for 6 years!! :D L xx

I'm sure i read somewhere that LT makes you really fertile! Not sure how that could happen though!!! x
Bloody hope not Dee, it's not coming out till Dec and even that it seeming too soon!

Back