Periods

neddyboy

Hi all..I am just wondering if anyone has had funny periods?!..I have PCOS anyway so my periods are not regular but I have found since being on Lipotrim I have had quite alot of watery/bloody discharge..gross I know but I could do with seeing if anyone else has had the same..Thanks..xx

I have a coil fitted for over a year and had some
spotting but since being on LT I have bled none stop and really heavy for almost 3 weeks I'm feeling absolutely drained and going to refeed on Monday as I need a break from it. I went to gp and he said its the shock of not eating which messes with hormones x

Hi Meddy..thanks for your reply..I also have the coil..its not a problem with the bleeding as its only really light at the moment but if it gets worse I think I may do as you have done..I want to lose weight though!..haha..thanks again..Aretha..x

Sorry to hear about your problems Meddy. Hope you feel better soon.

BM

On lipotrim TFR week 6 and normally my periods are irregular by date and length, but since being on TFR I have not had any yet and my last one was 10/08/12 so been a while (and before anyone asks no I'm not pregnant lol)

Daniellebaby15 said:
On lipotrim TFR week 6 and normally my periods are irregular by date and length, but since being on TFR I have not had any yet and my last one was 10/08/12 so been a while (and before anyone asks no I'm not pregnant lol)

Me neither? But I have just had a babe and Breastfed for 3 months. I feel really hormonal :-( Last time I did LT I remained regular as always? And I'm certainly not preg either!!! X

Back