Permanent Caloric Cycling

greentigress

If you don't like numbers, don't read all this!

last year i lost 33 lbs (boxing day - projected boxing day)

33 x 3500 = ( big number ) or 2221 calorie deficit per week

I want to lose roughly the same again - which means at least a 320+ kcal deficit every day over the year...

I am giving myself a goal more than that - a 500 kcal deficit - because I know i will cheat and have bad days.

This is bad days - not coming off the diet, the diet is permanent.

so remembering 150 kcal per day for the year leeway

my goal for the year is mon 1600, tue 1800, wed 1200, thurs 2200, fri 1500, sat 1600, sun 500

a 6:1 plan with the weekly goal 10700 calories.... or 12000 weekly max.

I have not done it this way before.

Get bored of counting kcal but maybe if I have those 1 or 2, 2200 kcal days.... maybe that will be a motivator and a maintainer

The entire year is a motivator, not expecting to hit goal this year but to maintain at under 9 stone I may need to be eating 1550 kcal per day average give or take

sorry about all the numbers.

Last edited:
Just starting 3 x a week in the gym - probably manage not more than 20 min cardio at best, hopefully more if i push myself gently! i've become unfit, and I have to get ready for skiing late feb...

My major problem i have with my plan is that calorie watching always gets boring - and it does make for a day when I have something I'm not allowed.

I suspect the 2200 calorie day might help with this - maybe even program in a treat, (but no sugar)

Back