Personal 1 week challenge..anyone care to join

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ninababes, 14 November 2007 Social URL.

1. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Ive decided i'm fed up of failing to last more than 3 or 4 days of being immaculate on this diet so i'm making a pact with myself in front of all you lovely people that i

WILL NOT LET ONE MORSEL OF NON DIET FOOD PASS MY LIPS FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS!!!!!

No doubt i'll be on here moaning every day but i'm hoping that by posting it on here I will NOT falter!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Can't join you, I'm afraid because a bit of cheating is part of my strategy to survive. But good luck for the week anyway.
    K9
    x

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

lolol thats an odd strategy but thanks for the good luck teehee :)

5. jacci

jacci Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I will join you if you dont mind,Im a new starter-starting on 2/1/08 and at the moment Im looking forward to it but its great to have support!

Jacci

xx

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya Jacci i'm starting again on the 2nd too, had a bit of a bumpy christmas but im determined to be slim for my wedding and honeymoon. We can do this!!!!!

7. jacci

jacci Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im sure we can Nina-you have done so well already,Im eating the choc today,any left will be hidden! Im determined as I hate looking at myself at the mo and also for health resons,my brother died at 40 3 years ago with a brain haemorhage which was prob due to high blood pressure,Im now 47 and have high blood pressure although do take tabs to lower it but enough is enough.
    You have got a great reason to do this,as you said-WE WILL DO THIS!!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.