Personal treats?

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I know we all have our goals, mini goals etc, but I was wondering if anybody has promised themselves a 'personal treat' when they get to a certain point?

I've always said that when my belly is flat enough I'd get my belly button pierced, but now I am not so sure. I think I would rather have a nice daisy chain or shooting star tattoo from my hip towards my middriff instead.

I also want to get a small tattoo done somewhere, of 3 interlinking hearts....2 big ones signifying me and my hubby and a smaller one signifying my precious little boy. I was hoping to get that one done between now and the end of August when hubby comes home but am a bit worried about having it done incase I lose weight and it looks 'wrong'....the only one I have at the mo was done when I was a good 3 stone lighter and has obviously stretched a bit with weight gain, so I am assuming that if I got one done now and lost weight it would shrivel a bit!
God, sorry, I am waffling, I just wondered if any of you have anything you'd do for yourself as a treat.

Ooops, sorry I intended to put this in the main forum, but can't figure out how to delete it from here now......will paste it into the main one, sorry.

I have promised OH that when i've lost over half the total weight I'll set a date for our wedding.
I won't set the date until i know i'm well on the way to my goal.
We'll have been engaged 2 years tomorrow.

I want to be slim when i start shopping for my wedding dress!!

xx

Massive shopping spree! Oxford street will be closing down by the time i'm finished with them.

Im getting the new iphone, hope to get it by September , when I reach a mini goal.

I will get myself a man!

A completely NEW LIFE!

Sue

Im gonna finally get a chloe bag, have been eyeing them up for ages!! Even though i have a million handbags. bf doesnt see the point but he doesnt understand..

I have a half day at a spa already paid for - I'm going to book it when I reach 10 stone (a healthy BMI for me) - ideally I'd like to get to 9 stone and then I can going to buy myself a beautiful strapless (never been able to wear one before as my fat hangs over the top lol!) dress from Coast.

Clare

i cant think of anything to treat myself with! probs cause i dont think i will ever get there!! umm spose the best thing i look forward to which is kind of a treat is fitting in all my clothes again. and buying new ones that will acctualy look good

My wedding dress!!!! In fact the one I've chosen I WON'T be able to wear unless I lose the weight ... so just over 13months to do it!!

I am not going to get myself a treat but my horse as he is the poor bugger that has been carrying me round (with no complaint) so he will have a lighter rider and a new bridle.

I am not going to get myself a treat but my horse as he is the poor bugger that has been carrying me round (with no complaint) so he will have a lighter rider and a new bridle.
I'll second that one. Feniks can carry me no problem, but it will be a lot better without the extra.

I want to buy myself a pair of long leather riding boots. Ones that I can get from anywhere without having to get the extra wide calves.

When i hit 16st I am treating myself to the most fabulous pair of shoes that I have had my eye on for a while now :D

A few horsey peeps here then lol

im gonna have a pamper day :) cant wait!!!!!and a shpping spree as im hoping none of my clothes will fit anymore lol
xxxx

Back