Personal treats?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jabbathehut, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know we all have our goals, mini goals etc, but I was wondering if anybody has promised themselves a 'personal treat' when they get to a certain point?

I've always said that when my belly is flat enough I'd get my belly button pierced, but now I am not so sure. I think I would rather have a nice daisy chain or shooting star tattoo from my hip towards my middriff instead.

I also want to get a small tattoo done somewhere, of 3 interlinking hearts....2 big ones signifying me and my hubby and a smaller one signifying my precious little boy. I was hoping to get that one done between now and the end of August when hubby comes home but am a bit worried about having it done incase I lose weight and it looks 'wrong'....the only one I have at the mo was done when I was a good 3 stone lighter and has obviously stretched a bit with weight gain, so I am assuming that if I got one done now and lost weight it would shrivel a bit!
    God, sorry, I am waffling, I just wondered if any of you have anything you'd do for yourself as a treat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm getting myself a Gucci bag when I'm at goal....can't bloomin wait!!!!! :D

4. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ooops, sorry I intended to put this in the main forum, but can't figure out how to delete it from here now......will paste it into the main one, sorry.

5. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I have promised OH that when i've lost over half the total weight I'll set a date for our wedding.
    I won't set the date until i know i'm well on the way to my goal.
    We'll have been engaged 2 years tomorrow.

I want to be slim when i start shopping for my wedding dress!!

xx

6. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Massive shopping spree! Oxford street will be closing down by the time i'm finished with them.

7. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Im getting the new iphone, hope to get it by September , when I reach a mini goal.

8. nearlyslimlady

nearlyslimlady Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm going for a weekend at a spa for lots of lovely pampering

9. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  10. Sooh

Sooh Full Member

A completely NEW LIFE!

Sue

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Im gonna finally get a chloe bag, have been eyeing them up for ages!! Even though i have a million handbags. bf doesnt see the point but he doesnt understand..

12. clare louise

clare louise Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have a half day at a spa already paid for - I'm going to book it when I reach 10 stone (a healthy BMI for me) - ideally I'd like to get to 9 stone and then I can going to buy myself a beautiful strapless (never been able to wear one before as my fat hangs over the top lol!) dress from Coast.

Clare

13. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    You could still treat yourself to a dress when you are 10 stone!!!

14. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i cant think of anything to treat myself with! probs cause i dont think i will ever get there!! umm spose the best thing i look forward to which is kind of a treat is fitting in all my clothes again. and buying new ones that will acctualy look good

15. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    My wedding dress!!!! In fact the one I've chosen I WON'T be able to wear unless I lose the weight ... so just over 13months to do it!!

16. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I am not going to get myself a treat but my horse as he is the poor bugger that has been carrying me round (with no complaint) so he will have a lighter rider and a new bridle.

17. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'll second that one. Feniks can carry me no problem, but it will be a lot better without the extra.

I want to buy myself a pair of long leather riding boots. Ones that I can get from anywhere without having to get the extra wide calves.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Shrinking

Shrinking Member

When i hit 16st I am treating myself to the most fabulous pair of shoes that I have had my eye on for a while now :D

20. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

A new side saddle and a louis Vuitton suitcase!XX

21. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    A few horsey peeps here then lol

22. bridie

bridie Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st10lb
    Current Weight:
    7st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    im gonna have a pamper day :) cant wait!!!!!and a shpping spree as im hoping none of my clothes will fit anymore lol
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.