• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Personal treats?

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
G: 12st7lb
I know we all have our goals, mini goals etc, but I was wondering if anybody has promised themselves a 'personal treat' when they get to a certain point?

I've always said that when my belly is flat enough I'd get my belly button pierced, but now I am not so sure. I think I would rather have a nice daisy chain or shooting star tattoo from my hip towards my middriff instead.

I also want to get a small tattoo done somewhere, of 3 interlinking hearts....2 big ones signifying me and my hubby and a smaller one signifying my precious little boy. I was hoping to get that one done between now and the end of August when hubby comes home but am a bit worried about having it done incase I lose weight and it looks 'wrong'....the only one I have at the mo was done when I was a good 3 stone lighter and has obviously stretched a bit with weight gain, so I am assuming that if I got one done now and lost weight it would shrivel a bit!
God, sorry, I am waffling, I just wondered if any of you have anything you'd do for yourself as a treat.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
G: 12st7lb
Ooops, sorry I intended to put this in the main forum, but can't figure out how to delete it from here now......will paste it into the main one, sorry.

Boo

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 3st8lb(18.87%)
I have promised OH that when i've lost over half the total weight I'll set a date for our wedding.
I won't set the date until i know i'm well on the way to my goal.
We'll have been engaged 2 years tomorrow.

I want to be slim when i start shopping for my wedding dress!!

xx

Massive shopping spree! Oxford street will be closing down by the time i'm finished with them.

Sooh

A completely NEW LIFE!

Sue

Im gonna finally get a chloe bag, have been eyeing them up for ages!! Even though i have a million handbags. bf doesnt see the point but he doesnt understand..

I have a half day at a spa already paid for - I'm going to book it when I reach 10 stone (a healthy BMI for me) - ideally I'd like to get to 9 stone and then I can going to buy myself a beautiful strapless (never been able to wear one before as my fat hangs over the top lol!) dress from Coast.

Clare

Charisma

Silver Member
i cant think of anything to treat myself with! probs cause i dont think i will ever get there!! umm spose the best thing i look forward to which is kind of a treat is fitting in all my clothes again. and buying new ones that will acctualy look good

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
My wedding dress!!!! In fact the one I've chosen I WON'T be able to wear unless I lose the weight ... so just over 13months to do it!!

I am not going to get myself a treat but my horse as he is the poor bugger that has been carrying me round (with no complaint) so he will have a lighter rider and a new bridle.

I am not going to get myself a treat but my horse as he is the poor bugger that has been carrying me round (with no complaint) so he will have a lighter rider and a new bridle.
I'll second that one. Feniks can carry me no problem, but it will be a lot better without the extra.

I want to buy myself a pair of long leather riding boots. Ones that I can get from anywhere without having to get the extra wide calves.

A few horsey peeps here then lol

bridie

S: 7st10lb C: 7st4lb G: 6st11lb BMI: 19.9 Loss: 0st6lb(5.56%)
im gonna have a pamper day :) cant wait!!!!!and a shpping spree as im hoping none of my clothes will fit anymore lol
xxxx