Discussion in 'News - please read!' started by lindylou, 20 November 2009.

1. lindylou

lindylou Well-Known Member

2. mommyB

mommyB love it

Yeah i saw this too, apparently anti wrinkle creams have human fat in them, but they usually get it from living peopls-finally found out how to get the body i want-become a fat doner!!
  3. maxine uk

maxine uk Well-Known Member

:eek: yuk
  4. lunar jim

lunar jim Well-Known Member

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

See i love that story Jim, i'd be happy to know that all the fat being sucked out of people was being recycled and helping to save the planet!!
  6. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Imagine the mess it would make of your car though :S

EDIT - Ok, I thought about that, he probably refined it or processed it first... I had images of heaps of lard being smushed into the petrol tank..... Eurgh!
    Last edited: 20 November 2009
    Mini likes this.
  7. zarafa

zarafa Well-Known Member

Anyone able to get hold of them - there's no need to kill anyone, I'd happily donate mine..ermm as long as I'm still alive after the process :p
  8. Jim

Jim Big Boy

That's truly a bio diesel. ;)
  9. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Well-Known Member

this is sick im never ever bein anti wrinkle cream or makeup or anything yukkk,, well maybe ill buy makeup lol...
  10. honeykiss

honeykiss Member

Ewwww. Reminds me of the film Silence of the Lambs where he keeps the fat girl hostage as he wants her skin.. Yuck!!
  11. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Well-Known Member

They can take mines for two grand a pint, bargain! Well, as long as they don't bump me off. Wonder how much I'd get for 10st worth? Anyone good at maths?