Green Day Pesto stuffed cherry tomatoes.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by ILoveCake, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. ILoveCake

ILoveCake 8.5st lighter!

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    10st6lb(42.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming Friends
    I also posted this in my diary but with xmas buffets coming up it's a useful friendly extra so I thought I'd add here too, I hope this is ok.x

Here's a recipe I got from my taster session. Stuffed cherry tomatoes. They would make a great buffet food over christmas or a great side salad.

Ingredients.

Cherry tomatoes, top sliced off and seeds removed.
    Quark (1/2 pot).
    1tsp Green pesto.
    Salt and pepper.
    Chopped fresh basil.

Now technically the pesto has syns but it's such a small amount when spread over lots of tomatoes that my consultant said they are free.

Method:

Chop the tops off the tomatoes and deseed.
    In a bowl mix chopped fresh basil, teaspoon of green pesto, quark and seasoning.
    Spoon the mixture into the cherry tomatoes.

These truly are lovely. I'll add a pic, mine are a bit scruffy as my 3 year old was spooning in the mixture (not my brightest idea to date lol). And on a lovely peppa pig plate!

Attached Files:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.