1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day Pesto stuffed cherry tomatoes.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by ILoveCake, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. ILoveCake

ILoveCake 8.5st lighter!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming Friends
    I also posted this in my diary but with xmas buffets coming up it's a useful friendly extra so I thought I'd add here too, I hope this is ok.x

Here's a recipe I got from my taster session. Stuffed cherry tomatoes. They would make a great buffet food over christmas or a great side salad.

Cherry tomatoes, top sliced off and seeds removed.
    Quark (1/2 pot).
    1tsp Green pesto.
    Salt and pepper.
    Chopped fresh basil.

Now technically the pesto has syns but it's such a small amount when spread over lots of tomatoes that my consultant said they are free.

Chop the tops off the tomatoes and deseed.
    In a bowl mix chopped fresh basil, teaspoon of green pesto, quark and seasoning.
    Spoon the mixture into the cherry tomatoes.

These truly are lovely. I'll add a pic, mine are a bit scruffy as my 3 year old was spooning in the mixture (not my brightest idea to date lol). And on a lovely peppa pig plate!

Attached Files:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.