PESTO

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinLizzy, 11 October 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Anyone got a recipe for Pesto that I can put with Pasta please?? Preferably no syn!! Or as low syn as possible - OBVIOUSLY!!

:gen147:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Sorry I have never had pesto so I am not much help there. I just thought I would answer so you have a reply.:D:D

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Generally I'm really boring with pesto! I'll either just mix it in with pasta by itself or I'll chuck in a tin of tomatoes and stir in some cheese too. Boring!

5. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Guys, Its not something to go with it that I am after, but a low syn recipe for pesto itself, cos the normal varieties are very fattening!! Thanks!

6. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Thin Lizzy

I havent got a recipe, but as its only basil, olive oil, pine nuts and parmesan im sure you could concoct your own one using olive oil and parmesan as healthy extras, basil is free and not sure about pine nuts! bash them all up with a pestle and mortar and your off!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.