petition against cruelty to a dog ...

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Sign the Boycott to the presence of Guillermo Vargas "Habacuc" at the Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008 Petition

THIS WILL TAKE A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME AND WILL (hopefully) SAVE A CREATURE – AND HOPEFULLY REMOVE THIS SO-CALLED "ARTIST"!!!

In the 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death.

For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died.

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

Does it look like art to you?
But this is not all... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008.

Let's STOP HIM!!!!!

Click on the following link :

http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition-sign.html

or

http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html
or just copy it in your browser to sign a petion to stop him to do it again, then digit the name Guillermo Vargas Habacuc to find the petition to sign.

Please do it.

It's free of charge and it will only take 1 minute to save the life of an innocent creature.

Petition signed and I am fuming:mad:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention:)

from amethyst

just to let you know i have signed your petition and thank you for letting others on this site know with your post.
I will draw others i know attention to it also thank you.
amethyst

The dog didnt die.. it was to show how outraged people got when it was in the media.. but when it was a dog starving to death on the side of the pavement.. people were happy to walk by and let it happen..
Its in another thread on here.. which i shall try to have a look for..

x x x

Yep, it's an urban legend. Chain mail :(

Well.. it isnt an urban legend.. its kind of true.. he did do it.. but the dog was given a sedative of some sort.. to make it look like it was dead..

he was proving a point i guess..

x x

Well.. it isnt an urban legend.. its kind of true..

It's an urband legend cos it's on snopes pages of urban legends :D, but yes, I get your point. Half legend and half true, like many urban legends :D :D

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!

KD removes Leah's batteries. Places her back in the box, and puts the box in a sealed storage area marked [STRIKE]'REFRIGERATOR'[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]LARDER[/STRIKE] 'Sealed Storage Area For Non-food Items'

*Escapes from box, runs around naked*

Back