Step 1 Sole Source Petra's Diary to lose 4st 9lbs

Petra

Day 1

Yay, I have completed day 1. I'm starving but I'm proud of myself. It don't help that I'm watching the food network channel lol :).

I was off today, so tomorrow will be a challenge as I'm back to work plus I'm going out in the evening. I've been reading everyone's diaries and posts and they're so inspirational and they're really motivating me.

My CDC texted me today asking if I was ok and she knows I can reach my goal. I thought this was nice of her. I got weighed and measured on Saturday morning and I was the heavist I've ever been but not for long. :)

I want to start the new year slim, instead of having a new years resolution to lose weight. My birthday's in November so I hope to be slimmer.

I was on the CD a couple of years ago and lost a couple of stone but I didn't go up the plans and ended up putting on all of the weight plus more on top. I keep seeing people and they keep telling me how big I've got which is nice. I'm starting to get pains in my lower back when I walk for a long period of time or if I stand for a long time. I just want to wear my old size 10/12s and feel confident again. I don't feel pretty at this size. So enough of me moaning.

Onto Day 2. :)

Day 3

I've been struggling a bit. At lunch I had my shake and my friends were having nice meals but I was thinking of the outcome. Yesterday I had another challenge as I went to the classic brit awards and I really wanted to eat something. I just got a bottle of water; i was proud of myself. I'm hoping it will get easier as I keep thinking about food. I've been feeling up with water and I'm having to go to the loo every second lol.

I'm thinking I might buy myself an outfit for my birthday in November. To keep me motivated and to have something to look at to keep me going.

I'm trying not to have my last pack to early as I get hungry later on in the evening. I hope it gets easier. :)

Day 7

I had my 1st WI yesterday and I lost 8lbs. I'm happy cos I'm in the 12s. :)

My CDC is away next weekend, so I have 2 weeks of supply. I hoping for a good loss in 2 weeks.

The food cravings have gone and I don't miss fizzy drinks woohoo lol. All I used to drink was fizzy drinks. I was worried about the weekends as I thought I would crave food but it was ok. Next weekend I'm meeting a friend but I'm suggesting the cinema so there's no food; only popcorn :cry: (my fav at the cinema). Oh well, i'm just thinking of the outcome. A healthier me.

Onto Day 8. :)

Day 12

Thanks Jelliebabe. I'm glad I got through it lol.

This week has been hectic. Yesterday was a struggle as I really wanted to eat something. My friend kept telling me no. Thank god I had her there, otherwise I think I would of caved in. Every where you look all you see is food lol.

I'm off to the cinema this evening. This will be a test as I love my popcorn :( it's a shake and water instead. I'm thinking positive. :)

Day 20

Just got back from my WI and I've lost 6lbs, which means I've lost a stone. I was a bit dissapointed as I thought I would of lost more weight in 2 weeks. But i'm happy I've ost a stone so thats good. I want to be in the 10 stone bracket by christmas which is a stone and a half loss. I can do it, positivity lol. Here goes to week 4.

Day 27

Thanks Jelliebabe. That's a good way of looking at things.

I had my WI this morning and I've lost 5lbs. I'm happy. Also I thought my starting weight was 13.7 I looked at my card and it said 13.8. So my total weight loss is 20lbs in 4 weeks (tomorrow). I'm happy with my loss as i was starting to lose hope. Here's to week 5. My goal is to get into the 11s next weigh in (3lbs).

Petra said:
Day 27

Thanks Jelliebabe. That's a good way of looking at things.

I had my WI this morning and I've lost 5lbs. I'm happy. Also I thought my starting weight was 13.7 I looked at my card and it said 13.8. So my total weight loss is 20lbs in 4 weeks (tomorrow). I'm happy with my loss as i was starting to lose hope. Here's to week 5. My goal is to get into the 11s next weigh in (3lbs).

Brill-eeee-ant!

Today I got weighed and I've lost 25lbs in 6 weeks; 3 lbs until 2 stone. I'm finally in the 11 stone bracket, 12lbs until I'm in the 10s. I feel so much better in myself. I feel healthy and I'm getting my confidence back. It's my birthday this week so I'm going out to a show and meal but my cdc has told me what to eat. I'm also going to have Christmas off and my work christmas do, so that's 3 days off but I know I'll get back on track the next day. Here goes to another good week and 18lbs until I reach my christmas target. :)

I fell off track over the past 2 weeks but I'm strating fresh this morning. I know I can get this weight off. Its been hectic with work, studying, my birthday and other stuff but its not an excuse as things are always going to come up its just for me to control myself lol. I'm not going to beat myself up about it, just going to start fresh this morning and get as much weight as possible before the new year (36 days! :eek: time is flying by). Here we go. :) How does everyone stay so motivated?

Back