Pharmacist wrote weight down wrong!

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
I went for my Week 2 beginning weigh in this morning. The lady I usually see (and had done before 5 years ago) is on holiday. She had prepared everything for me already (777 Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate) and it just needed to be paid for.
However I was super anxious to get on the scales to see the results, (as well as ask questions regarding medications). The lady who served me was lovely but was untrained. She agreed to note down my weight though.

While in the office, we agreed the scales read 104kg (I was a little disappointed in myself as I expected more) and she wrote it in my card.
On my way home, I opened the card

She wrote 100.4kg!

I couldn't help but laugh, I wish I'd done that well in 1 week! I crossed hr through and put the actual weight loss so my usual lady doesn't have an aneurysm when I see her next week.

Anyone else have little moments that made them giggle this week?

Attachments

• IMG_20170321_103137.jpg
    IMG_20170321_103137.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
This made me giggle BeviSiwel. That would have been amazing!!

Then after seeing this yday my pharmacist wrote nude down wrong initially and that I'd lost less weight than I had!! Got that hanged quick smart!! Probs aware of it as I had your story innmind so thanks for that :D

Oh dear JoNi! Glad you got that sorted right away and glad I could be of service ;)

You get a good loss this week?

Yea I was really pleased. 3 1/2 lbs in 5 days. I can never make same day

So that's just shy of 1 1/2 stone so far. Can't remember when I started. Either 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 weeks ago. Really happy so far anyways. LT works but is tough to stick to. Def worth it though :D

So just checked and that's in 3 1/2 weeks. That's made me even happier!!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh that's fantastic! Big congrats to you!
Rooting for you :thankyouthankyou:

Back