Phew

duncan

Silver Member
The first week on cd and I loose 6lbs, yippee i'm thinking, a few days after that it goes wrong, my mum goes ill ( she lives in another part of the country ) and I have tummy troubles, so offffff plan I go, I get back at it and my consultant than has to go to hospital for a minor op so not at it 100%, Today is day 1 AGAIN and lets hope it goes all to plan this time, 2nd time around it so much harder. I am actually considering doing ss+ and get into hopefully a mild ketosis to help me on my way. I CAN DO THIS.

I agree: YOU CAN DO THIS!!! It's just 3 really tough days to get to ketosis (don't think it makes a difference SS vs SS+ but you would struggle to go down to SS if you start on SS+). Keep busy for those days and that will hopefully make it easier. After that just take one day at a time....if I can get this far anyone can! There is lots of support on here that's helped me so much.

Thank you Fay, I am feeling more confident today.

Hope you had a better day today Duncan! Keep going and think of the losses at the end of the week :) This is the hardest week, take one day at a time and it'll soon be weigh day.
X

Yesterday was a brill day, today tho, I am thinking of food :(

Stay strong, drink your water, you'll be so proud of yourself for avoiding the food and completing another 100% day. You'll just be annoyed with yourself if you give in to the food.
Remember why you want to Diet and how good you will look and feel after all the hard work.
Keep going x

Back