• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Philadelphia light

MrsFearby

i was wondering this also , so would u have to syn it on a red day then? i would have thought being a cheese it would be a healthy a :S how much can u have as a healthy extra? sorry about the questions x

Circes

Strutting her stuff
It doesn't have enough calcium to count as a HEA but it is a HEB on green for its protein content

You get 100g extra light for your HEB - can't remember the amount for light philly but if you do a search you will find it, the question comes up quite a lot

Shame

It's a shame that the Philadelphia is only on the green plan as I love it but I also love meat so always have to choose what I love more on a particular day lol

found this

NEW HEA'S!!!!!
71g philadelphia light

57g kerry low low mature cheddar spread with cracked black pepper!

thats on all 3 plans :)

ooooo im quite excited about some new choices!!
someone posted on the fb group about the philadelphia one so i logged onto the sw lifeline online to check it out for myself and also spotted the low,low too!

found this

NEW HEA'S!!!!!
71g philadelphia light

57g kerry low low mature cheddar spread with cracked black pepper!

thats on all 3 plans :)

ooooo im quite excited about some new choices!!
someone posted on the fb group about the philadelphia one so i logged onto the sw lifeline online to check it out for myself and also spotted the low,low too!
Wow thanks a million for this, it will make a difference for me as at the moment I struggle to use my HEA anyway so then doing a green day doesn't offer me much advantage but this would!!! Thanks for posting!

dirtydancing where can I find new Healthy Extras online (I'm an online member) as maybe there are others not in the books I am missing out on!

on the slimming world site it is on the home page it is under my weight loss tools and there is a sub section on healthy extras.

hope that helps

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
dirtydancing said:
on the slimming world site it is on the home page it is under my weight loss tools and there is a sub section on healthy extras.

hope that helps
Is there a way to see them other than scrolling through all the dropdown lists on that page? As although they say a list of the latest changes is below it doesn't seem to get updated. The Philadelphia is in the dropdown but no sign of it in the 'latest changes' list that I can see? Just wondering if I'm missing a trick somewhere. Thanks. :)

Thanks I found it! I'm really delighted, makes it worth my while now to have green days, had one today! Had Philadelphia yesterday, today and leftovers for tomorrow!!!