Philadelphia Lightest

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by HealthKickFin, 9 July 2014.

1. HealthKickFin

HealthKickFin Well-Known Member

From the recent slimming world mag: 110g Philadelphia lightest is free as a healthy extra A on all plans! Or 1 syn per 25g.

I just had macaroni with bacon and broccoli all stirred in with 100g of Philly. Yum!
  2. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Oh what's it like by itself is it cheesy tasting? I like low low in crackers as it tastes like cheese you get 60g of that
  3. HealthKickFin

HealthKickFin Well-Known Member

It has quite a strong taste, quite sharp but when it was melted into the pasta it just tasted like a light cheese. Very nice. Yet to try it on toast or anything yet though.
  4. lorniex

lorniex Well-Known Member

I love this!! So happy you can have 100g of it as a healthy extra! I've been using the lightest for a while now and use it to make mashed potatoes, in pasta, as a sandwich spread rather than margarine, on crackers, melted inside chicken fillets wrapped in bacon :p

If you go on the Philadelphia website there's tons of pasta, meat and fish dishes. Just adapt to make SW friendly!
  5. Jess<3

Jess<3 getting to that 6st loss!

Try it with cooked bacon pieces and cooked onion... Ohh its sooooo good!!!

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313
  6. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

I secnd this i use it as a sauce all the time great with fish or meat
  7. Joannelouise81

Joannelouise81 Well-Known Member

8. Jess<3

Jess<3 getting to that 6st loss!

Yeah when using for sauces i add a little water and mix mix mix! yummy!
    think il have to use for a meal tomorrow now lol
  9. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

Me too fab with pasta
  10. green eyed monster

green eyed monster Well-Known Member

Thanks for these ideas, having chicken and ham pasta tonight now xx