Philadelphia with Cadbury

alioreilly

Try it!!!!

I'm not a lover of Philly but after reading positive reviews (and the fact that I love choccie!)I thought I would try it.

Just had some on rice cakes and have to say that it doesn't taste cheesy but does taste choccie.

Tesco have the minitubs at buy one get one free. One minitub is only 2 propoints.

Just thought I would share this with you.

I got 2 of the normal size tubs from morrisons, £1 each. I wasnt sure what to expect at first, but its gorgeous! So chocolatey!! :)

I love it... only buy the small tubs though as I have no self restraint!! But I normally just sit and eat it out the tub with my finger lol.... dead tasty

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Iv tried it as my mum bought it but I just can't get over the fact is made with cheese lol

I love love love it :p

I need to go & get some, went to sainsburys this morn they dont seem to have it, I know tesco have it so will need to pop in sometime today have been hearing how tasty it is from a lot of people

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you guys crazy lol its chocolate and cheese..........

ohhhh. i think i must try this!
although i must say it is weird thinking of cheese and choc!!
I will take all your words for it and give it a go....:)

Right defo have to get to shops tomorrow was just talking to my fussy eater daughter bout this & she says it yummy she had sum at her mates I told her it was cheese she was like oh really didn't know that

luckycat said:
I absolutely love it! Fab on crumpets :)

I really really want sum now lol

Mmmm...... i wonder if it melts like ordinary philly you could have it warm over some bananas.

It does indeed melt in the microwave though don't put it on for too long cause it will bubble.

I had mine with strawberrys :)

Got 2 big tubs for £1.60 from tesco. It's yummy like chocolate cheesecake mmmmm must try it on crumpets x

What chocolate is it

Back