Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by tinamcdonald, 10 January 2014.

1. tinamcdonald

tinamcdonald Well-Known Member

Hiya just wondered are we allowed Philadelphia light on this diet and also passata? Thanks
  2. MiniBean

MiniBean Well-Known Member

As far as I'm aware (I'm a newbie, sorry!) passata is allowed on cruise PV days. Cheese that's less than 7% fat may be used as a tolerated item (30g portion) from cruise onwards.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Dukanettes!
  3. tinamcdonald

Thanks love it's all so confusing what day are you on? X
  4. MiniBean

Today's day 12 for me! Feeling great so far! I lost 11lbs during attack, but haven't weighed myself since. Weigh in is tomorrow morning, but a bit nervous as I don't really feel any difference this week.

How are you finding it so far?
  5. tinamcdonald

Wow 11 pounds that's fab well done:) I would be well chuffed with that, how long did u do the attack stage for? I am on day 4 and think I'm going to do the attack for 10days as have a lot to lose:-( I'm finding it ok but I don't eat steak or fish so I'm very limited o and lamb good luck for your weigh in tomorrow keep usin the loom :)
  6. MiniBean

Thanks. I did 6 days of attack, as was advised by the calculator on the Dukan website. Have you tried it out? Just 10 days seems really long!
  7. CPL

CPL Well-Known Member

8. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

and, for the Philly, it's the EXTRA lite that's ok (30g per day, counts as one tolerated ingredient)... it's a tiny quantity :)

I hear that Rosemary Conley does a decent 5% I think it is hard cheese but you have to order it online
  9. tinamcdonald

Thanks guys x