Philips Airfryer

OpalLilyEats

Gold Member
Folks I have been wanting a Philips Airfryer or a Tefal Actifry for LONGER than I can remember but could never justify the price tag!

Well today was my lucky day - the Philips Airfryer is on offer in Currys for only £89!!

I reserved one straight away and will be picking it up tonight or tomorrow - SUPER EXCITED!! :D:D:D

Just letting you all know in case you guys wanted one too - in the last 2 years I've never seen them so cheap!!

The bonus with the Airfryer IMO is that it looks a lot more chic than the actifry for taking pride of place in the kitchen ;)

Folks I have been wanting a Philips Airfryer or a Tefal Actifry for LONGER than I can remember but could never justify the price tag!

Well today was my lucky day - the Philips Airfryer is on offer in Currys for only £89!!

I reserved one straight away and will be picking it up tonight or tomorrow - SUPER EXCITED!! :D:D:D

Just letting you all know in case you guys wanted one too - in the last 2 years I've never seen them so cheap!!

The bonus with the Airfryer IMO is that it looks a lot more chic than the actifry for taking pride of place in the kitchen ;)

Hey Sweetie, Does it do the same job as the Actifry? I've never heard of this one! X

Yeah pretty much, I've read reviews for both and there isn't really much difference from what I can tell :)

Wow that's a bargain then as the Actifry costs much more than that! X

I only cook for myself and another max so that's not an issue for me :)

I think it looks so much nicer than the actifry - can't wait to see it sitting in my kitchen :D:D:D

I'm a single parent so it would only be me and my daughter too, I'm going to investigate on their website later! X

Currys just rang me to confirm it was ready and waiting to be collected!!!!!!

WOOOOOO! :p:D

Make sure you post a pic once it's been introduced to your kitchen :) x

I love, love, LOVEEEE it!!! I'm so happy I've finally got one :)

So my plan for red days this week has gone out the window, instead I think I might turn into a POTATO from over consumption!!

It's so sleek sitting in my utility room and the skinny chips were a pure delight - super crispy!

Attachments

• image-1739244591.jpg
    image-1739244591.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 164
  • image-1546258354.jpg
    image-1546258354.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 153
I love, love, LOVEEEE it!!! I'm so happy I've finally got one :)

So my plan for red days this week has gone out the window, instead I think I might turn into a POTATO from over consumption!!

It's so sleek sitting in my utility room and the skinny chips were a pure delight - super crispy!

OMG those chips look AMAZING! Jealous.com, just dribbled on my iPad lol x

Getting the hang of this now!

Check out my beautiful chips!! Worth every penny!

OMG those look amazing! I treated myself to Chippy Chips on Friday! X

Back