Philli light

princesss01

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use the flavoured philli light a as hex a? Obviously not the chocolate one but I was thinking of the garlic and herb one or onion and chives? Can it really make a difference? It is not listed on-line as I have already looked and my consultant didn't know either :( What do you think?

Many thanks for your time,

Regards,

Sarah.
:sign0009:

Sarah, bit sad that your C couldn't help but there's quite a few threads on here. There's too many to put as links here + easier for you to read from source. Just go to the Healthy Extra Forum and have a squizz there.

I think you'll find that Starlight will move this post soon and put it in the HE Forum anyway.

Good luck.

According to my free branded foods book, you are only allowed the normal philadelphia light 75g as hex A or 2 light mini tubs. You can have the flavoured philly as Hex B. There might be more info online though, hopefully someone will have a look for you.

You could use normal and add garlic to it. I have to admit I use the garlic and herb and have it as a hea but I only have it now n again it's never made a difference to my weight loss.

I think the reason you can't have them as an HXa choice is that the calcium content isn't high enough.

Maggie_Sak said:
According to my free branded foods book, you are only allowed the normal philadelphia light 75g as hex A or 2 light mini tubs. You can have the flavoured philly as Hex B. There might be more info online though, hopefully someone will have a look for you.

They are B choices on GREEN days only, as is the extra light philli.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back