Phillidelphia Light as an A choice on extra easy

Brioney1982

Hi all,
When I last did Slimming World, I was allowed 48g (I think) of Phillidelphia light as an "A" choice. Now I have decided to do extra easy, is this not an option and do I have to Syn it? I am now off to sign up again so wish me luck! I have been trying to get back into the swing of it over the weekend...

I'd need to double check my book but on Extra Easy I'm sure Philadelphia Light is 75g!

Philadelphia Light is an A choice on ALL plans and you get 71g
Philadelphia Extra Light is only a B choice so only on Green - you get 100g

I say this at least 3 times a week :D

I have read somewhere on one of the many discussions about cheese, that the Light Phili Cheese had gone up to 75g, not that 4g makes that much difference but..............!!! Can someone please confirm, thanks.

I have read somewhere on one of the many discussions about cheese, that the Light Phili Cheese had gone up to 75g, not that 4g makes that much difference but..............!!! Can someone please confirm, thanks.

Low fat soft cheese has gone up to 75g but for some reason they havent upped a lot of the branded stuff (although they have upped *some* of it - eg Primula but not Philadelphia... Philly with Chives as a B choice but not plain Philly Light as an A choice... etc etc)

They also havent upped lot of corresponding B choices, even when theyre exactly the same.

So Im guessing (personally ;) ) that its the usual half-assed SW-stylee Skillz... :rolleyes:

Dont quote me on that though, its just my opinion and I have been known to be wrong - if you want an 'official' answer I guess you'd have to email them.

As you say 4 grams is going to make zero difference, given that it comes to the sum total of, ah, 6 calories... :rolleyes:

(well OK, if you did it 292 times in one week you might put on half a pound... :whistle: )

Yes it if 75g of philly light and 110g of extra light :)

Oh! I see they've updated the Extra Light! :) It was still 100g a few days ago. The Light is very definitely still stuck on 71g though... :rolleyes:

It does say Philidelphia light 75g as an A choice in the new book we were given over Christmas and New Year, I promise!

It does say Philidelphia light 75g as an A choice in the new book we were given over Christmas and New Year, I promise!

Yeah, its just the website they are painfully slow to get their act together :rolleyes: I do wonder why they expect people to pay for this 101 kinda stuff... :sigh:

Back