1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Phoenix's Pregnancy Slimming World Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Phoenix7, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Phoenix7

Phoenix7 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey Peeps,
    Very recently found out that I am pregnant with my second child and am following Slimming World to do my best not to gain too much weight this time. I really wasnt very careful with what I ate with my first pregnancy and weighted in at a whopping 19st 9 after I'd had my daughter. She has just turned 1 and I have managed to get my weight down to around 15 st, which at 6ft tall makes me a comfortable size 14-16 and I am quite comfortable with that although my ultimate goal is to be 12stone and a size 12. However, as I said, I am now 5 weeks pregnant with number 2 (and overjoyed to be!) and am going to concentrate on eating healthily and not putting on lbs in places i shouldnt! This will be my Slimming world Food Diary to keep me on track.

Today my food intake was...

B - Muller toffee x2, 1 bannana.
    L - Baked potato with lf cottage cheese and tomatoe and green pepper salad.
    D - Turkey and veg stirfry with noodles, Muller vanilla.
    S - HXAB Milk and oats

Syns - 2tbsn sweetchilli sause - 3,
    1/2 tbsn seasme oil - 3
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.