Phoned my CDC earlier

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amandajane52, 8 May 2007 Social URL.

1. amandajane52

amandajane52 Typo Queen

Cambridge diet
    And am off to see her at 9:30 in the morning!!

Any words of advice on what I should ask?

And which are the nicest shakes?
    stacey likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i wud recommend u try one of everythin in ya 1st week cos everyone is different

personally i love choc, choc mint, strawberry, vanilla and butterscotch, n love chick n mushroom soup

i hate the rest of the soup soooo much, i really cudnt recommend tomato or cheese n broccoli to anyone tho, but u may like them

if she can ask her to measure u, my new cdc has so am pleased

apart frm that cant think of anythin to ask, we are all here if ya get stuck on anything anyways

p.s good luck, cd is fab
  4. amandajane52

amandajane52 Typo Queen

Cambridge diet
    Thanks Stacey,

Am actually feeling a little nervous and excited all at the same time
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Just try at least one of all the flavours, if she doesn't measure you make sure YOU do, and try to get a front and side photo done so you have it to compare to. Good luck :cool:
  6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    yey!!! not sure what you should ask...don't worry,you can always ask on here!!

I'd go for the choc mint definately....I'm not keen on the strawberry or Fruits of the forest. The chocolate tetra briks are just magic.

Good luck!!!!:D

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Well done and good luck AJ!!

Stacey has given good advice re trying out the flavours: it's very much an individual thing.

At first, you might find some flavours have a slight 'artificial' after-taste until your taste buds adapt. I've been told it's just the high levels of vits & minerals etc

Remember to take your photo for your 'before and after' gallery :)
  8. amandajane52

amandajane52 Typo Queen

Cambridge diet
    What is a tetra brick??

It sounds very interesting
  9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Ready made carton - like ribena cartons, etc - that you can have straight from the carton, add to hot water or freeze and have as ice cream! :cool:
  10. Brightness

Brightness Happily on CD

It's a rich chocolate drink in a little carton. Delish when frozen or made into a mousse or best of all topped up with boiling water for hot choccie :D

My faves are choc tetra, choc mint and cappucino which I add a spoon of coffee to and have hot yummmmmmmmmmmm.

Really good luck and don't forget to post :)
  11. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

its an already made up milkshake they come in choc or bananna

i have 2 of these a day and a shake, cos once uu make a shake u have to have it within 15 mins, so not suitable to take out, so not good for uni etc, choc tetras are soooo yummy

12. amandajane52

amandajane52 Typo Queen

Cambridge diet
    oooh sounds lovely.

Can't wait now!!
  13. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    Hi AJ

You're right to feel excited!!!!:D :D This diet is amazing! I've never felt or looked better.

Drinks definately are personal choice, I have done the whole diet on choc tetras and food bars, which you get in week 2. I worried I'd get bored of the same thing, but I haven't and have stuck to diet 100%.

Look forward to reading about your first weigh in:D

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.