• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

photo

lola123

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb G: 11st5lb
Trying to put a photo in gallery but the blinkin computer keeps acting up its as old as the hills, wanted to give you all a laugh at the state on me in my trousers, they fall off when I walk in them now its comical. Thats how I keep amused on a saturday night, it used to be wine and takeaways now I pass the time taking the pee out of myself. Will haveanother go now, see you ina bit:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
LOL look forward to seeing it :D

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Trying to put a photo in gallery but the blinkin computer keeps acting up its as old as the hills, wanted to give you all a laugh at the state on me in my trousers, they fall off when I walk in them now its comical. Thats how I keep amused on a saturday night, it used to be wine and takeaways now I pass the time taking the pee out of myself. Will haveanother go now, see you ina bit:p
Can you email it to Pierce and he will do it for you later on.

[email protected]

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
I know what you mean Lola - I got soaking wet outside today pruning my tree so when I ran in I just grabbed the first warm things I could find to change in to - an old comfy pair of sweat pants that I used to lie in. I have to keep one hand on the waist or they fall around my ankles!! Lovin it though!!

Good luck with the pics - can't wait to see!!

xx