• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Photography Site

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Thought I'd share this site, it's not near me sadly but I LOVE the photography in it.

Little Lullaby Photography | Custom Maternity & Newborn Portraits

We had some prof shots done when we adopted our LO and they are lovely, though cost us £1200 at the time (paid in installments admittedly). Really makes me tempted I can tell you! lol

DH took some shots of a baby we fostered on our choc sofa and they came out 'black' background style like this, so we're planning on playing around with baby in that style too. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Those photos are so lovely PH, i want one just like it with our little one in Peter's hands!!

Probably being silly, but where is she based? couldnt see if on website!

I cant wait for my 3d Scan aswell, and Shel ur piccies were fab, had a good look on your FB!!

xxxx

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
It says on the contact page 'serving Berkshire and surrounding area'
I'd have been fine before we moved as we were on the border of beds/herts and bucks! lol

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
oooh i think that will be a bit near me when im in Windsor?? probably well off the mark hahaha but can have a look!!

Kirst i know the feeling with the spare pennies and the hubby being left out!! But we are going to try desperately to get one, might ask for weddin pressie... i phoned and they said best time to go was 28 weeks.. so uv got a few weeks to save!!

xxxx

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
good stuff! hope you can do it! :)

Kes

Gold Member
I know a photographer who is brill at baby shots... and is on Oxfordshire... and travels a fair bit...
im only a few posts off being able to recieve private messages i think. so wait till my posts hit 50 and email me if you would like the details...