• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Photo's from our walk....

Deezer

Gold Member

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

frecklesy

Lovely photos! Your doggy looks so cute too! xx where was it?x

Elaine-Melanie

Lovely pictures Dee, you would have had trouble doing that walk not so long ago, well done. I am off around Brecon Canal on the weekend, unfortunately without dogs, just can't seem to make the commitment to a new dog after having to leave Excalibur (German Shepherd) in Africa when I left.

HockeyNut

Silver Member
Your babies look so cute. What are they called and how old?

Deezer

Gold Member
Hehe... Maisy is 9... she's a right little oddball.... And Harry is 15 months old and is completely insane!!! Lol...

izzysmum

Hi Dee, just wanted to say have a lovely Christmas and I hope Santa brings you everything you want xxx I think he came early to me cos he brought me wonderful friends like you to help me through! Ooops now I'm getting all teary ha ha xxx

Deezer

Gold Member
Hi Dee, just wanted to say have a lovely Christmas and I hope Santa brings you everything you want xxx I think he came early to me cos he brought me wonderful friends like you to help me through! Ooops now I'm getting all teary ha ha xxx
Have a brill time also hun!!! Thanks for all your support this year!!! See you on the other side!!! x

Christine456

great pics, thanks for sharing!! :)