Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

You are very welcome! You learn something new everyday haha, I love my food but not bland, I need flavour! Your potatoes look nice, maybe you could try the garlic paste that Jamie Oliver made with them and bake with fry light, mmmm Also another spice that is good for chicken and potatoes is paprika.

Yes it is! and that's the best thing in cooking! I sometimes find myself watching come dine with me and saturday morning kitchen etc, love getting ideas.

Well done on the loss hun :D You're doing so well! You will deffo get your stone award next week! xx

mushroom and egg omelette, sw chips, big side salad!
I love garlic, hubby made these last night, oh they were so good, worth a couple of syns for the butter

https://cafedelites.com/2016/03/19/crispy-garlic-butter-parmesan-smashed-potatoes/
they look divine and lucky you having them made for you!

Well done on the loss hun :D You're doing so well! You will deffo get your stone award next week! xx
thank you, it's easy when you're enjoying it!

feeling blue, can't shrug it off, I think it's the cold weather, doesn't help it's freezing in aircon office. I'm sure once weather cheers up I'll perk up.

I've burned my hand on the oven and it's throbbing, so I'm not going to hang around tonight as can't type properly. Going to watch some tv and chill. Have a lovely evening all.

I'm having a little mac'n'cheese and roasted veg which is the culprit for my stupidity! I'll learn one day.

Ouch! Hope you're all better soon.

Oh dear. Sounds stupid but mix bicarbinate soda with a tiny bit of water into a paste and put it on!! It works a treat and won't leave as much of a scar! xxxx

I didn't know to do that but will remember to have a go later, I did put it in a bowl of cold water for a while though, so that should help, still tender, got plaster over it to stop me knocking it with petroleum jelly, so hopefully will start healing.
had breakie of bran flakes, milk and strawberries, tastes bleugh but need to mix my meals a bit. Lunch is hovis thin, ham, lettuce and babybel, snacking on Alpen lights dinner probably stir fry with quorn chicken pieces.

A work mate told me about it and it worked a treat for me! :)

I think I'm the only person alive that actually likes bran flakes LOL

lol, I think I prefer all bran to bran flakes, how do you have yours?

I'm home from work, about to pick Angel up as Shayne is at after school football club, I have good news, passed my 3 month probation at work, whoop!! Very happy I got it as its so lovely working there, just rubbish customers that call occasionally, but most are nice. Colleagues are great, just product knowledge needs to improve (bicycles), I'm sure I'll get there feel like celebrating! I'm off a couple days next week so will treat kids to cinema & swimming and maybe a dessert out somewhere nice.

,Thank you Laura! Yes it does! I had a miserable few days on the lead up to Valentine's day, but as soon as it was over I was fine, it's psychological really, first year I've been single over that occasion. I think next year although I did a little something for the kids, I'll make it slightly bigger for us, I think half term falls over it also, although I may be at work in the day, we can go out to the cinema or something on the day and have a treat after.

Really think it won't be long until I need to go down a size, I'm not sure I can afford it! I have been a 16 for about 2.5 years and before that 14 and tbh I probably could have got into an 18 but refused to go up a size again, so I was squeezing into everything and I looked awful so everything is now fitting me just right and starting to look slightly baggy, another 7-14lbs and they may start to fall off me :-( I may have to pop into some charity shops to see what they have got as an in between size until I get to target as I think it'll be this side of Christmas the rate I'm going.

having this with low cal noodles and quorn chicken pieces, piri piri BBQ flavouring and passata sauce. Feel a bit poorly, another lazy weekend, getting to be regular, if I feel ok I'll do a bit of exercise, I'm not bothered with exercise yet as want to focus more on losing weight first really, another stone and I'll get more serious with toning up!

WP_20170216_17_41_44_Pro.jpg

Back