Photos in the Mirror

cmacca

This is bugging me, why when I take a picture of myself in a mirror does it look completely different to what I think I look like ?, really strange, is this the way other people see you ?, if I take a photo of myself not in a mirror it looks awful, but if I stand in front of a mirror and take a photo of me in the mirror it looks better, so now I am confused about mirror images photos and how people see you !, does this make sense ???

You are not alone in thinking that , i second that , but you see when the weight comes off the mirror will be your friend

anyone know ?

I think it is to do with when you look in the mirror you see yourself in reverse and unless your face is completely symmetrical you will look different, eg, when I look at my husband he looks completely normal (if you know what I mean), however, if I look at a reflection of him in the mirror his chin is slightly wonky - all to do with symmetry. Therefore a camera image of you will be a more accurate likeness to what the rest of the world see's.

Hope this makes sense!

Gx

But remember - the camera also adds ten pounds! So you are slimmer than your phtos suggest anyways :D

Gotta love those photos... :p

Jools , i noticed you have put 103 pounds to still lose , what weight will that take you to ?

Back