• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Photos in the Mirror

This is bugging me, why when I take a picture of myself in a mirror does it look completely different to what I think I look like ?, really strange, is this the way other people see you ?, if I take a photo of myself not in a mirror it looks awful, but if I stand in front of a mirror and take a photo of me in the mirror it looks better, so now I am confused about mirror images photos and how people see you !, does this make sense ???
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Strong women stay slim
You are not alone in thinking that , i second that , but you see when the weight comes off the mirror will be your friend
anyone know ?
I think it is to do with when you look in the mirror you see yourself in reverse and unless your face is completely symmetrical you will look different, eg, when I look at my husband he looks completely normal (if you know what I mean), however, if I look at a reflection of him in the mirror his chin is slightly wonky - all to do with symmetry. Therefore a camera image of you will be a more accurate likeness to what the rest of the world see's.

Hope this makes sense!

Strong women stay slim
Jools , i noticed you have put 103 pounds to still lose , what weight will that take you to ?