• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Photos of me!!!

Seaneen

Short and pink
S: 12st7lb C: 8st4lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 4st3lb(33.71%)
'Ello gorgeous!

(Hair symmetry! Your hair in the first pic is the colour I just had mine, and in the second it's the colour I just dyed mine!)

emmaleighjohnson

Pink and Fluffy Poster
Holy moly Girl, you look incredible. Well done, you look soooooo slim. Do you really have another stone to loose? you are tiny.
I am 10st 9.5lbs on my scales so I am going to get to 10st and see how I feel. My original target is 9st 7.5lbs so then I can say I've lost a full 100lbs hehe but if I am happy at 10st I'll stay there.

I want to aim for a little below where I 'should' be so I can account for any fluid retention and stomach contents once I've started eating again.

Seaneen

Short and pink
S: 12st7lb C: 8st4lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 4st3lb(33.71%)
We are clearly mind twins... we should combine our powers; the question is should we use them for good or evil?
Evil!

(Aaaaah! You met Simon Pegg and Peter Serafinowicz! So jealous! Simon Pegg lived near me in Crouch End. I used to deliberately "bump" into him at Budgens!)

That makes sense, your another inspirational story that makes me want to carry on, I have just over 100 pounds to lose, so fingers crossed I can do as well as you.

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Wow what a difference - you're looking great!

abz

Gold Member
you look incredible!! i've had hair that colour too, and am now brown, although i went for a deeper red in the middle. ha. am going through a 'sensible' phase right now :)

well done on your achievements hon...

abz xx

Carolanski

Back to it!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 3st4lb(23%)
That is an amazing plan... sorry CDers... I'm off :D
Firstly Emma - you look amazing! You look completely different - I cant wait to be down to 10 stone something - you are a real inspiration!!

Secondly - stuff the VLCD I'm going to follow the Butterfield diet too - I'm particularly looking forward to "mystery meat"

Carol x

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
wow what an achievement you truly are an inspiration xx well done :)

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
What an incredible acievement. You are looking fantastic.