• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Photos

you are looking great jo
well done on your journey so far!
daisy x

Gemma79

I will do this!
wow truely amazing, well done you!

wow... u look fabulous.. well done on your weight loss

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
O.M.G! Well done on such a transformation Jo!!!

Thanks guys! It feels a bit odd putting up photos and I definitely think that the thinner you get the more critical you get. Like I've said I love shopping and seriously need to win the lottery as I think I've found my vocation!

If I can rid of a bit more of my stomach I will be even happier though!

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Jo, weirdly, since starting RTM mine has shrunk a bit!!! Only noticed this last night. I guess it is the last place to go on us apple shapes!! Doubt it will ever be flat and rock hard, but am going to try and do what I can with excercise. Also going to have a look at firming creams and see if they make a difference. Saw a really well rated one in this weeks Look.

Jez
xx

Wow Jo, you look great. And about 20 years younger as well (no offence to you before!!) What skinny legs you have. I wish mine would go skinny but fat chance of that as I work out a lot so they are very muscular.

Well done on your weight loss hun. You do look fab. I'm sure you'll do great on RTM x x

Hi Ladybug, just noticed that you're from Yorkshire. Where abouts?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Jo!!

You look gorgeous Jo B! Stunning! You look so much younger, it's amazing. Your weight loss is so inspiring.

Sorry for being nosey! I love reading about people's losses and looking at their amazing pictures. It keeps me going strong and inspires me to continue.

No problem Betsy - you have done AMAZINGLY well! Over 4 stone in 7 weeks, that's fab!

pete you look amazing!!! sooooooooooo hot!!! :p