• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Photos

Attachments

Wow you look great. Well done x

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
wow claire you can see the difference your face is alot thinner, bet you are so chuffed to see the transformation you look amazing well done to you :) x

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
OMG!! The difference is amazing :) you look gorgeous of course in all :) but your face has totally changed shape which has altered your features! Must feel good! :)

I need to dig out my scanner and get some of me up from my realy big days! There are not many pics of me despite having 3 kids as I always have hidden from the lens!! LOL! xx

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Wow u look great, and younger now too, well done so far x x

Wow Claire - you look 10 years younger and your skin looks great too. Very inspirational, hun! :)

Well done to ya lady, what a difference! Someone else said it but its true your skin looks so much clearer and brighter. Keep up the good work :)

v12345

Silver Member
OMG Claire, wat a transformation. U look so gorgeous. Well done Hun.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou for all the lovely comments! I love my newest photo, I never like photos of myself so to like one is amazing in its self! I can't believe how much my face has changed as you end up seeing yourself every day, it's not until you compare photos that you realise how far we have come! x

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Well u spurred me on so I have spent the last hour going thru my laptop to find some piccies of myself.. and I have and I am mortified!! I just need to get one of me NOW to complete the piccies and I will post too!!! you look fab hun :) :) And you dont notice a gradual change as you say but looking back its blatantly obvious!!! xx

Wow! If I may say so, you look so much younger!
I did the same the other day looking at old photos as I didn't notice the change and it's amazing when you look back

Well done you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you look amazing Really well done xx

wow, your features on your face have really come out, and looking amazing. U should be very proud! x

gosh claire you look fantastic and what a loss!!

Only one word to sum it up - awesome!!!
Well done chic... xxx

emmievic

Well done you look fab! My friend and I took pics of our tummies - there is no way I'm ever sharing those!!

xx