passatta
mince
mushrooms
grated carrot
I did use white sauce so will syn
WP_20170121_18_13_31_Pro.jpg

cheese

bed carrotts & green beans

Your meals look lush. The salads all look really fresh, whereas mine always look boring.

I couldn't eat a boring salad, this is what I do... slice a chunk of lettuce, and chop up small into a bowl, slice cucumber into 1/4's, halve cherry tomatoes and mix up, I usually add a little salt/pepper and a splash of vinegar too. Then put onto plate. I add beetroot and dressing after. It's worth having a little salad on most meal's to bulk out your speed food! :)

I couldn't eat a boring salad, this is what I do... slice a chunk of lettuce, and chop up small into a bowl, slice cucumber into 1/4's, halve cherry tomatoes and mix up, I usually add a little salt/pepper and a splash of vinegar too. Then put onto plate. I add beetroot and dressing after. It's worth having a little salad on most meal's to bulk out your speed food! :)

I always try to have some veg or salad but I get really bored of salad if I can't have dressings.
I'd never thought of putting salt, pepper and vinegar on it. I'll try that tomorrow and report back.

I had salad for my lunch with a small amount of low calorie italian dressing. I did it all in the bowl like you said. It was lush. Will definitely be doing it again. Thanks for a great tip :)

My second week and I've lost 2lb's, I'm happy! I'm aiming for 1lb off from now on and let it fall off slow and steady!

I had a stressful morning getting to work as burst water main made me what usually is 25 mins early, 10 mins late for work, I wasn't happy and very shaken by it as I don't like being late and it's a new job too! I skipped my break to try to make a good impression, so they don't think I take it lightly, therefore eating didn't go to plan, I ate a couple things at my desk but as I take calls, it's not practical eating fruit etc, I could easily have binged when I got home, but I've had my yoghurt and a alpen bar and some fruit and I'm feeling a bit better now, not so light headed.

Tonight I'm just roasting some veg and gonna mix it in with passata sauce and a few meat balls and a little pasta, photo to follow.

OMG! Had to share this gorgeous meal with you!

Pasta
Passata
meatballs

Roasted veg:
mushrooms
peppers
onions
tomatoes

spinach
chilli
pepper to season
WP_20170123_17_48_48_Pro.jpg
WP_20170123_17_06_38_Pro.jpg
WP_20170123_17_49_27_Pro.jpg

cheese

I just treated myself to some salted caramel fibre one bars and microwaved one for 30 secs, it would so nice with my cup of coffee!

I'm going to fry marrow and pour in a few eggs and have an omelette, it's something my mum used to cook and it's so scrummy! Will have salad on the side. Photo to follow.

I always try to have some veg or salad but I get really bored of salad if I can't have dressings.
I'd never thought of putting salt, pepper and vinegar on it. I'll try that tomorrow and report back.

Hi, just thought I'd mention that Hellmanns Fat Free Vinaigrette Dressing (per 100ml) is syn free and IMHO is really tasty :))

@ Leigh, your meals look really mouthwatering, mmmm :eat:

Well done on your 2lb off this week, that's fab :0clapper:

Your food pictures always look amazing. I always think I'll take photos but then I'm in too much of a rush to eat that I forget to take the photos, lol.
Thank you!
Oh me too, believe me as I'm absolutely desperate to taste it! My son has questioned but I am just so proud of myself for piling my plate up with such healthy food!!! As I walk in from the kitchen, I wave my food in front of my children, in hope that one day, they may beg me to try also, i'll dream. It really does taste as great as it looks if not better!

We're having a homemade curry again today, can't wait!

Back