Physical activity and LT

Loser85

Gold Member
Evening all,

im thinking of coming back to LT as i now have a new job. Thing is im a school cleaner so for 2 hours a night im really active. (was murder this last week with the heat)

Would i be ok to use LT with my job? Im guessing id just have to drink extra water to make up for what i sweat out. (lovely i know!)

Any advice appreciated :)

on day 6 and was told not excercise first week but i am booked in for body combat on mon - get to it :0

I've been told by my pharmacist to take things easy and not go too heavy on the exercise. Another pharmacist told my friend she shouldn't go jogging until after her refeed. We are all different in the way we feel and use energy so I guess you just have to gauge things yourself.

I've been running twice (only 2km runs) in the last week (week 10) of my diet and I felt ok energy wise. I also layed 400kg of concrete floor today and apart from an aching back I was ok with that too. Other days I've hardly done anything at all energetic and have felt like a zombie. I guess my body just does it's own thing but in the main I'd say energy isn't really an issue.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Like you say i'll just hav to try it and see. If i feel off then i'll just have to slow down a bit and drink plenty.

Will be phoning the chemist on Monday morning and go from there.

Back