Step 1 Sole Source Physical weakness?

d1985

Does anyone else have this on SS? I have to time my shakes strategically if I am going out and after about 3 hours I start feeling very weak and know my energy is very low. I have only been on SS for 1 week and wondered if this would go? Consultant suggests that SS+ may just give my body the extra it needs but I don't want to 'give-in' yet! Any ideas?! X

I've had this, and the tiredness. The tiredness where if you sit quietly for five minutes you could close your eyes and just drift off.......
I find it varies from day to day.
What I tried was having half portions, so having half a porridge, half a shake - smaller quantities less often works for me.

I try to have my 'breakfast' one later in the morning so I can make lunch & dinner later too. I lasted 1.30 pm til 10pm on Sunday and felt fine. Stick with it as it gets easier. If it does carry on listen to your body and go up a step. Good luck

Start weight 16 stone 8.5 lbs
Messed about with WW
Start LL 29.4.13 16st 3 lbs
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 - 3lbs
WK2.5 - started CD lost another 2lbs
WK3.5 - 3 lbs

Total 22.5 lbs

I take multivitamins along side the diet as I start to feel like that as well. I know that the diet is supposed to provide everything our bidies need but sometimes they need a little extra xxx

Back