• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pic of me in miraculous size 10 jeans!

is going to do this!
Oh my god you've done amazingly! Three dress sizes in 10 weeks... thats incredible.

You've done so well, you should be really proud. I love the jeans too! Haha.

Keep it up! I wish I could do half as well as you.

Have you been on SS the whole time? Have you been doing exercise?
Incredible weight loss, well done.

Well done you!
Leona you look great!!! Yeah size 10!!! (I dont think ive ever been a 10!!!)

You look absolutely great! I was a size 16/18 too last year, got to a size 10/12 then partied too much over xmas and put on a bit, am back on now and a size 10 but my goal is to get to size 8, ... N'way, well done!!! It does feel good and cd rocks!!!

Thanks everybody! I am still a 12 on top as I'm top-heavy, but hopefully by the time I get to target I'll be a 10 all over. I've never been a 10 in my adult life...think I was a 12 when I was about 14 maybe :D So I'm absolutely delighted. Your comments mean a lot to me, so thanks again! :heartpump:
fabulous - Well done ... size 10 is my goal i don't think i have ever been that size in my adult life so it's lovely to know it's possible !!

Your be at goal in no time now xx

you look amazinggg!! i love seeing pics as they are sooo inspiring! thank you for sharing :) and a huge well done, fantastic achievement :) xxx

Such a short time and such a great loss with fab results - you do look amazing.