Pic of me in miraculous size 10 jeans!

leona

I feel soooo happy that I'm managing to fit into size 10 jeans, so I thought I'd take a pic to share with you. 10 weeks ago i was a size 16 - CD is the best! not the best pic and please excuse messy bedroom :rolleyes:

Attachments

• S6000341.jpg
    S6000341.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 196
Oh my god you've done amazingly! Three dress sizes in 10 weeks... thats incredible.

You've done so well, you should be really proud. I love the jeans too! Haha.

Keep it up! I wish I could do half as well as you.

Have you been on SS the whole time? Have you been doing exercise?
Incredible weight loss, well done.

Woohoo!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done you!
x

Well done I hope i can do the same! You look fab :D

Leona you look great!!! Yeah size 10!!! (I dont think ive ever been a 10!!!)

You look absolutely great! I was a size 16/18 too last year, got to a size 10/12 then partied too much over xmas and put on a bit, am back on now and a size 10 but my goal is to get to size 8, ... N'way, well done!!! It does feel good and cd rocks!!!

Thanks everybody! I am still a 12 on top as I'm top-heavy, but hopefully by the time I get to target I'll be a 10 all over. I've never been a 10 in my adult life...think I was a 12 when I was about 14 maybe :D So I'm absolutely delighted. Your comments mean a lot to me, so thanks again! :heartpump:

fabulous - Well done ... size 10 is my goal i don't think i have ever been that size in my adult life so it's lovely to know it's possible !!

Your be at goal in no time now xx

you look amazinggg!! i love seeing pics as they are sooo inspiring! thank you for sharing :) and a huge well done, fantastic achievement :) xxx

Such a short time and such a great loss with fab results - you do look amazing.

Back