• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pickies of the conference...

Suppose i can't see them as a newbie?

Hugs
botozi

If you are on Facebook then just add me as a friend I think and then you can see them.

Mike

DQ

Queen of the Damned
We want the incriminating photos!!!! :D

lol, it's Diva I am worried about, she has the only "scar" photo I have had taken apparently.....

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Am working on her for more piccies - now I know which one to ask for!!! ;)

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I'm sorry but those piccies have been placed in a sealed vault and will remain there until Ice upsets either me or Hels!!! :D

Diva

And also....I would just like to stress that the photos on Ice's facebook page are my "before" shots...you will have to wait another few months for the "after" ones!!! :D

What a fantastic night....

DQ

Queen of the Damned
And also....I would just like to stress that the photos on Ice's facebook page are my "before" shots...you will have to wait another few months for the "after" ones!!! :D

What a fantastic night....
You look f*cking amazing woman - I adore your hair, and that dress is divine!!! :D

Diva

That's very kind of you hun....I had no idea you were so charitable!!! :D :D :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
That's very kind of you hun....I had no idea you were so charitable!!! :D :D :D
Come here and let me slap you - you know I always tell the truth!!!!! :mad: You do look fabulous.

The one with me and the beer bottle is actually highland spring with half a teaspoon of summer berry flavouring. Diva can confirm this as she was on the Evian....

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
well it looks like a good time was had by all

kila

S: 12st2lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(5.29%)
They're great photos. It looks like a great night out.
Congrats to all.

Great pictures. Thank you for sharing!

Hugs
botozi