Working Solutions Pickles Working Solutions Diary

pickle

Banned
Good Morning,

I am starting my diary in the hope to keep me motivated and on the straight and narrow.
On Monday 2nd Apr i shall be starting Exante working solutions diet. I have previously done it and lost a lot of weight but gained back a few stones (not all the weight, but a fair bit).
I know that i would find TS too hard and the thought of a low carb evening meal will keep me interested.
Is anyone else out there doing WS?

Look forward to getting to know some of you x

Hiya Pickle! I'm also starting on Mon 2nd April so will be starting a diary too. This is my first time doing a vlcd so i'm looking forward to shedding the unwanted lbs
Good luck us! :) xx

Good luck - I hope to be moving on to WS so I am going to be using the current diaries for inspiration

Thank you for the welcome ladies.
I am looking forward to starting. Determinedlady, they say that the first time is the golden time so make the most of it. This will be my 3rd restart but i am in a better frame of mind this time. Cant face another summer feeling fat and uncomfortable.

Today is my little boys 3rd birthday party....he is bowling crazy so we are doing him a little bowling party. Then possibly family will come back to my house for a takeaway.
I haven't low carbed or anything these last couple of days so monday will be cold turkey for me!

Have a lovely day everybody, the sun is shining :)

Hey Pickle

Good luck on WS round 2!
This is my second week on WS (originally planned to do something in between SS and WS but has been more of WS in week 2 as I added 20 mins exercise a day and need the energy).

So far so good :D

Back