Picnic Ideas

Laura_Cook

Does anybody have any Extra Easy food ideas for a picnic please, I don't mind using my Healthy Extras but preferably minimal Syns, my Daughter is 13 months so I can't just take salads.

Oh im interested in what others do to, me and my dd love going on picnics, not had a SW friendly one yet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I take a huge salad with ham or tuna, chopped eggs, savory rice and dressing in a big box and fruit for afters :) why dont you make food for you and take little sanwiches and breadsticks and some jelly pots for your baby, thats what i do :)

l0v3child said:
I take a huge salad with ham or tuna, chopped eggs, savory rice and dressing in a big box and fruit for afters :) why dont you make food for you and take little sanwiches and breadsticks and some jelly pots for your baby, thats what i do :)

My Daughter loves to eat what I'm eating, she'll leave her food if I'm eating something different

So far I've come up with chicken skewers, scotch eggs - just need to find sausages that are 1/2 syn each, potato salad, quiche, beet root and egg salad, carrot cucumber and yellow pepper sticks

What about tuna pasta add cucumber peppers and onions and mix with half very low fat mayo half fromage frais! Or pasta and sauce gone cold.

Sounds good :) or share your salad with her :) i always used to share so much, but encorge mine to eat their own or i never ended up getting a look in whenever i ate! Gotta have some things to yourself :)

I've recently made ham omlette muffins

Instead of placing baking cases into muffins Tins place ham then add chopped peppers onions mushroom, whisk together 2-3 eggs (depending on how many you have made) and pour into the ham cases and bake in the oven till they were cooked (approx 15-20mins) they were lovely

Back